Bat Country

oh you do like me?

Syn’s P.O.V

“Urgh fuck this shit. why am I feeling this way? He’s my apprentice I mean I know he likes me but still why the fuck do I feel this way.” Syn said too Matt.

“ He gave you a fucking boner last show we all saw it. You obviously find him attractive why don’t you just give it a try. You both have been in the same position.” Shadows said.

“ I guess you’re write Shads. I can’t go outside write now would you mind telling him too come see me?” Syn asked Shadows.

“Not at all Syn.” Shadows said and then vanished into the dark.

I plop down on the couch and sigh deeply and close my eyes. I’ve never felt like this towards any one before not even a woman. Well I guess he does dress like one quite a bit. That boy makes no sense.

“Just admit it you yourself you find Zacky attractive and you want to fuck him and here him scream your name. “ Jimmy said as he entered the room.

“I DO NOT!!!!!” I screamed back.

“Oh you defiantly do. Why else would Synyster Jr. get all excited? “ Jimmy giggled.

“FUCK OF REVEREND! “ I screamed his nick name in rage and he left.

I lay down on the couch and started to think about all that has happened since I changed Zacky. I wonder about why I felt the need to change him in the first place. There have been so many people I could have changed that needed to be saved from home. But I choose him. I guess Shadows is right I do find Zacky attractive. With his pale white skin and beautiful green eyes and raven hair. Stop it he’s a guy and not any guy my apprentice. But he is adorable.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP BRIAN!!” I yelled and through the glass bottle next to me on the ground and watched it shatter into a million pieces.

Then there was a soft knocking at the door.

“COME IN!” I yell

It was Zacky. I let him in the door and he sits down on one of the black leather chairs in my room.

“Y-you w-wanted to see m-me master” Zacky said with fear in his voice.

“Yes I did. I need to talk to you about something. “I say with a sigh.

“W-what do you n-need to talk to me a-about.” Zacky said with an adorable stutter and a soft lisp.
“You are not in trouble Zacky. In fact you will probably be pleased after we have our little talk.” I say nervously as I play with my fingers.

“O-okay” He said nervously in response.

“ Come sit next to me Zacky.” I say trying to stay calm.
Zacky gets up and sits next to me.

“I ummm maybe if I just show you what I want to tell you it will be easier.” I say to him my face growing warm.

“M-master are you alright you seem nervous and your cheeks are turning red?” Zacky asked looking concerned.

“I’m fine Zacky.” I say with a heavy sigh.

I then wrap my arms around him and put him on my lap so he’s straddling my waist and I kiss him and feel a feeling I have never felt be for. I feel sparks fly and see fireworks as I close my eyes. I feel his soft lips with his cold snake bites kiss me back slowly. I pull away and he smiles at me and I smile back.

“I ummm that’s what I was trying to tell you.” I say

He kisses me again softly and pulls away with a grin on his face. “So you like me back do you master?”

I nod with blush creeping onto my face.

“So does this mean were a couple then?” He asks.

I respond with a nod and lay him down so he can lay his head on my lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
some synackyness