Bat Country

First hunt

I look up at master and smile he smiles back and starts run his finger through my hair.

"That feels good Master" I say softly to him.

"Zacky you don't have to call me master any more us being boyfriends and all." He said looking down at me blush creeping across his perfect cheek bones.

I cuddle into him and say "Okay then Syn."

I hear him chuckle softly and he starts to rub my cheek with his thumb. Then suddenly Shadows appears in the room.

"Awwww look at the cute little couple." Matt said in his best mocking baby voice.

"Fuck of Shadows." Syn yells causing me too jump slightly in his lap.

"Sorry I scared you baby." He said planting a tender kiss on my lips causing me too turn red.

"Syn not in front of Shadows." I whine to him

"Yeah not in front of me I don't want to see all the mushy gushy love shit" Matt said.

"Well excuse me but this is my room so I can kiss and cuddle my boyfriend as much as I please. " Syn said then slammed his lips onto mine and started to make out with me. I kissed back and I felt him bite at my lip. I let out a slight whimper. He took the chance to slide his tong in.

"Fuck this I'm leaving." Shadows yelled.

Syn pulled away and said to shadows. "Have fun fucking Jacoby! Next time you might want to make sure when he shoves it up your ass you don't moan like a slut so the whole sight can here."

"FUCK YOU GATES" Shadows then disappeared into the shadows again.

I burst out into a fit of laughter and so does Syn.

"So that's who Jacoby decided to fuck after last nights show" I say still giggling.

"Yeah I kind of walked buy your tent when they were doing it." Syn said.

"Well I'm glad I decided to hunt after lasts nights show instead of going back to my tent last night" I said with a hint of amusement in my voice.

"Hey do you want to come live in here with me Zee? Then you don't have to worry about walking in on Jacoby putting snakey in someone" He said giggling.

I smile so big my face hurts "Of course Syn I'd love to!" I said excitedly.

"Alright will grab your stuff after we hunt okay?" Syn smiled.

"That sounds good. A-am I g-going to have to drank f-from a h-human?" I stutter nervously.

"Yeah you will but I promise it won't be that bad. We don't drain people we just take enough to survive okay." He said to me wrapping his arms around me and kissed the top of my head to calm me down.

"W-what if I c-can't stop myself? " I say nervously playing with my hands. Syn wrapped his arms tighter around me and ran his finger through my hair gently.

"Baby it's okay you'll do great. You're not like most new vampires. You're actually pretty amazing for a new vampire. I usually hate them because their stupid and know nothing. But you I think I'm in love with you Zee. " Syn said softly as blush crept up on his cheeks

"I t-think I love you to Syn." I said back softly and snuggle closer into his embrace.

"Good." Syn said and nuzzled into my hair. "Now come on we have to hunt its getting dark and there's a show tonight and you're probably tired because I'm guessing I woke you up when I called you in here." Syn said quickly.

"Yeah I am tired but I'm really thirsty. Which is wearied because I drank a hole dear last night." I said to Syn and got up from my spot in between his legs.

"It's because your body needs human blood and you've be stubborn to drank any. If you don't drink any you will die and I don't want you to die Zee." Syn says shakily. He stands up and walks over to me and cups my face with his strong right hand and strokes my cheek softly.

I tilt my cheek into his hand and smile. "I'll drink just for you baby." I say back softly and wrap my arms around his strong waist and nuzzle into his chest.

"Good boy or I would have to kick your ass." Syn said with a cheeky smirk and then kissed the top of my head. "Now let's go." Syn said and took my hand.

~time lapse

Syn's P.O.V

"Alright Zee there is three main rules for drinking from humans. Rule number one we do not drink from kids or the elderly. Rule number two we only drink enough to drive. Rule number three is when were storing blood for long trips. You can only take one pint per person like when they have blood drives." I say to Zacky as were crouched in the tree waiting to pounce.

"Got it" Zacky said.

"Alright I think I hear one coming." I whisper to Zacky.

The human comes and it's a girl in her mid twenties talking on her phone. Stupid humans and their technology it's going to kill them some day.

"Now watch carefully Zee." I say to Zacky and jump out of the tree landing on the ground without a sound. I creep up behind the girl and breathe softly on her neck causing her to faint instantly. I catch her in my arms as she falls back words. I lay her down softly on the dirt. "Zee come down here" He makes no sound when he jumps down from the tree.

"Hmmm I'm impressed Zee most new vampires make a louder noise then a human when they get down from trees." I say to him with a smile.

"Thanks" Zacky said blush creeping onto his pale skin.

"Now after you knock them out and place them on the ground. You just bite into their neck and drink some of their blood then pole away. I'm going to let you drink from her as well because I want you to get some sleep before the show.

I watched as Zacky bent down to drink the girls blood he kept drinking and drinking. "Zee that's enough. Zee you have to stop you're going to kill her!" I yell and rip Zacky off her.

Zacky starts to sob and cry. " I-I'm s-sorry" He said sobbing. I quickly close up the wounds on the girls neck.

I then pick up Zacky. "Baby its okay most people lose control the first time they drink its okay."

"O-okay ." He says still crying. I run my fingers through his hair.

"Let's go back to camp." I say and I start to run with Zacky in my arms and head straight to our room. I sit down on the couch with him still in my arms he's crying still.
"Zee it's okay I'm not mad. I did the same thing. Well actually I killed the person I drank from." I say rubbing his back softly trying to calm him down.

"R-really?" He said with a sniffle.
"Yeah I did because my master left me be for he actually trained me. I woke up one morning and I was changed." I say looking into his gorges green eyes and I wiped some tears from his eyes. "Do you feel better now that you've drunken though not so thirsty?"

"Yeah I do." Zacky wrapped his arms around my neck and I leaned down to kiss him.

"Good. Now get some sleep." I say after pulling away from the kiss. He lies down so his head is resting in my lap and I run my fingers through his hair slowly until he falls asleep.

He's so adorable I think as I watch him sleep. I grab my book of the side table by the couch and start to read.