Status: In progress, but I suck at updating... soooooo

Who Knew I Would Fall This Hard?

Bite My Tongue

Zack and Matt got backstage where everyone else was. Jack and Alex were near stage right, jumping up and down from excitement. Rian was warming up in the corner next to Cassadee…. or more like warming up Cassadee… Zack walked over to Danny, who handed him his pink bass. Zack picked up his in-ear pieces and started putting them in. The crowd seemed extra loud, which was good. Loud crowds made for fun shows. The extra energy made Zack smile, for the first time pretty much all day.

This tour was a little weird for All Time Low. They were headlining with three smaller bands opening for them. The bands were newer, and younger than the All Time Low members. Most of the guys in the opening band were just out of high school, under the drinking age. Of course All Time Low was pretty much a party band, and went to a lot of clubs and bars. So this tour they weren’t very close with the other bands, since they were underage. Despite being young, the opening bands were actually pretty good and always got the crowds fired up.

The last band before All Time Low walked off the stage, dripping in sweat with giant grins on their faces. The drummer yelled “FUCK YEAH!! Best crowd ALL tour!!” as he walked out towards their dressing room. “YES!! This shows gonna rule !!!” Rian yelled after he looked out to the crowd still going insane. They had to wait a couple minutes as their crew set up for them. Grieco was the last to come back from setting up and then Flyzik gave the go-ahead for them to go on stage.

The crowd was already chanting “All Time Low! All Time Low!” and when they were visible to the crowd they started going crazy. Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack were all already smiling and could feel the energy rushing through their bodies. They were introduced by one of the crew members and the crowd went even more insane. The four ran on stage and went right into playing “Lost in Stereo”, like they had all tour. At this point in the tour, sets started getting monotonous, so the energy of the crowd really made a difference on how the show felt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The set almost was over, and Zack had kept to his corner pretty much the whole time. He would occasionally go to Rian and play there, but not near Alex or Jack. Jack had tried to make his way over towards Zack, but Zack was completely focused on the crowd and playing. He was not going to let Jack and Alex ruin what could be the best crowd all tour. They had stopped playing to talk to the crowd and Alex and Jack kept up their normal banter. “Fuck, you guys are awesome.” Alex told the crowd, and they started cheering louder.

“Yeah, you guys are so great. You’re almost louder than Alex’s mom was last night.” Jack told the crowd, making them go even crazier. His mic stand was covered in bras, somehow still managing to stand up. There were condom wrappers strewn across the stage that someone had thrown up there.

“You’re such a dick.” Alex said, but he was still laughing. At that moment someone threw a bright pink foot-long dildo on stage right at Alex. Alex started laughing hysterically and picked it up. “Hey look, Jack!! We got a new toy!!” Zack tensed up a little bit. He had to wonder if there was at least a little truth to Alex and Jack’s banter and flirting. Zack looked into the crowd and smiled at a couple of fans. It was fun to watch the fan pretty much freak out when he looked them right in the eye and smiled. He read some of the things that he’s tagged in after concerts. If a little eye contact and a smile could make a person’s whole night, of course he would do it to keep himself occupied.

Zack zoned out when he looked out into the crowd. The way they were all sweaty, pressed up against strangers, with their hair messed up, but still had a sparkle in their eyes, with huge smiles on their faces. He started to remember one of his first concerts, seeing his favorite band. He knew how the kids in the crowd felt, feeling that adrenaline and the connection between everyone in the room and the band. Everyone in the crowd had at least one common interest. His band. The fact that he could connect all those kids in the crowd by doing something that started out as just a way to hang out with friends was really fucking cool to him.

CRASH!!!

Zack turned around quickly, thinking something fell on the drum set and Rian. Zack turned to see Jack holding on of Rian’s drumsticks, standing next to the crash symbol. Everyone was laughing, and Zack felt really embarrassed.

Alex was snickering and leaned towards his mic, “Hey, we’re kinda playing a show here. You with us?” The crowd laughed, because Zack’s absent mindedness was apparently funny.

Jack was back at his mic, and decided to join in. “Alex relax. Zack was just daydreaming about the nudes I sent him before.” At this point the crowd started cheering, apparently “Merrikat” was the second biggest couple that the fans supported… shipping is what Zack remembered some fans calling it that.

“You sent them to Zack too?!?! I thought I was special.” Alex asked and pouted, trying to give the crowd a little show.

Jack walked over and pecked Alex on the lips, making the crowd go insane. Jalex kisses always got the craziest reactions. Jack leaned in to talk into Alex’s mic, “Ha, you’re an even better kisser than your mom.”

“I know, I practice with your mom a lot,” Alex replied and winked.

Jack went back to his bra-covered mic as the place was echoing with cheers and shouts from the crowd. “YOU GUYS READY?!”

The crowd roared and the band went into playing the last song before they closed with Dear Maria like they have since they first released the song. Even though the crowd was full of energy, Zack seemed even more annoyed than before. He tried to put on a fake smile for the fans, but he was failing miserably. His mind was in a different place and he was pretty much fucking up the song. When the song ended the ringing of the last guitar chord hung in the hair.

“DUDE!! Did you even know what song we were playing?” Jack asked mockingly towards Zack.

“He still played better than you when you actually know what you’re doing!” Alex retorted.

“Fuck you!” Jack yelled, but held a grin on his face.

“What time and what position? But I get to top.” Alex told Jack with a wink, probably making half of the crowd hyperventilate from “Jalex”.

“Dammit! Can we just finish the god damn set without you two making us look like all we do is fuck around?! It’s like this whole thing is a fucking joke!” Zack yelled towards the two flirting on stage, making the place silent.
♠ ♠ ♠
TWO updates in three days!! WHAAAAAT?!?! So I'm working on the next chapter now, so maybe if i don't get a horrible case of writers block it'll be up by Saturday :D Thanks for sticking with us on this little story that started with two fangirls on opposite sides of the country talking about what happens on an All Time Low bus.

Oh, so comment what you thinks going to happen. They still have to play Dear Maria, or is this going to be the first concert since SWITR that All Time Low aren't closing with it? Comments give me ideas... so do that shit!!

See ya soon!! (or at least watch you through your window as you read my weird fanficitons *sexy smirk*)