Status: I'll be updating every Sunday!

How to Be a Princess

Sing Sing a Song...

Madame was worried. The girls had been quiet for too long, and considering the fact that they were Disney princesses and song writing should come natural to them...No one had gotten an idea since she made the announcement. Of course there were protests and Rapunzel had threatened to strangle her. But in the end, they had all agreed to work on a song.
That agreement was made three hours ago.

"Ok how about this;" Snow White spoke up, finally looking up from her mirror slash ipad. "Why don't we just talk and then, auto tune ourselves?" she asked

"Holy shit that's so smart!" Cinderella gushed "Let's do it!"

"Girls! Have you forgotten about Disney's theme?" she scolded

Tiana quirked and eyebrow, "A dream is a wish your heart makes?"

"No no it's um...There's a princess in every girl, or something like that." Pocahontas pondered

"It's 'Where dreams come true," Jasmine cut in and Aurora snorted.

"That's for Disney world stupid."

Jasmine lunged at the sleepy girl, but Snow White quickly grabbed her and sat between the two.
"Jesus fucking Christ, act your age!"Snow White snapped

Madame sighed, "The theme of Disney is magic. We can't use technology we have to reach deep inside ourselves-

"How fucking corny can you get?" Jasmine sneered

"I can't deal with you guys right now. I'm leaving-

"Again." the princesses chorused and Madame glowered at them.

"And when I come back, I hope some of the song will be created."
^ ^ ^
It took thirty minutes for the girls to think of some crappy bullshit lyrics and another thirty to think of a fitting tune.

Madame stared at the papers and then back at the princesses. "Fine. It's not like I'll get something better out of you guys."

"Damn right." Mulan muttered

"Let's just sing it then," Tiana groaned checking her watch. "My restaurant needs more space and I only have a few days to kick the citizens off of-Uh I mean...Persuade the home occupiers to find a better home."

Silence ensued, and after awhile the girls got into their places.

"Our morals are really shitty
Our themes are backwater trash
Some of are kind of racist
Apparently we have too much sass
So we need to make a new royal
To learn from our mistakes
And hopefully after this
Madame will give us a break.
Intelligence and two genitals
Some curves here and there
Makes the new royal Quinn
A kid devoid of sin (hopefully).
She'll (He'll) travel through the land
Searching for her (his) (wo) man
If she (he) isn't killed by a mob first.
This is the song for Quinn
Disney' s new royal teen
We sure hope
We really really hope
We really truly hope
His (her) two genitals won't cause a scene.


The room was completely silent after that and at first the princesses and Madame thought the 'magic' of their song hadn't taken affect when suddenly the room was filled with blinding light.
Literally.

"Holy shit! My fucking eyes! What the fuck!" The girls screamed and Madame took cover behind her podium. Ariel's human sized fish bowl that she had been sitting in, suddenly burst and shards of glass slashed the girls' skin. Ariel, flopped around on the floor gasping for air and flailing around violently.

Finally the blinding light disappeared and Belle and Merida began pouring buckets of water onto Ariel took keep her hydrated.

"Wow this place is...Really shabby." A voice stated from behind them.
Everyone whirled around to find a small black haired kid leaning against the meeting room door. The kid; was staring at them with a curious yet pitying gaze. She/he was completely naked and not embarrassed at all. In fact, as the princesses and Madame stared, the kid casually scratched his/her junk.

"Uh.." Pocahontas began but couldn't find anything to say. Madame blinked and snatched a curtain from the window and tossed it at the teen.

"Quinn?" Merida asked cautiously

"That is my name isn't it? Way to be creative guys, I give you two points." Quinn said mockingly and wrapped the curtain around him/herself.

Jasmine glowered at the newly created royal. "I don't like him/her let's try again and make a new song. I thought we gave him/her a good personality?" she demanded and Rapunzel winced.

"Well we never said anything about Quinn being 'nice', just smart..." she mumbled

"Looks like you fucked up." Quinn chirped.

^ ^ ^
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of short but here's Quinn! Thank you guys so much for the comments!