Status: I'll be updating every Sunday!

How to Be a Princess

Step Right Up

The room was in turmoil, not because Quinn was a complete bitch, (the princesses had quickly adapted to her/him once they realized how alike they were.) no the room was in turmoil because no one could decide where to send Quinn first.

Snow White has suggested that they just send her in the order of when their movies were made but Rapunzel didn't want to be last again so that created a big argument.

Tiana argued that the non whites should go first but then they couldn't decide which non white should be first.

Then Cinderella demanded to go first because she didn't have a hand in naming Quinn and everyone just ignored her.

"Okay! You know what?" Madame yelled and everyone turned to look at her. "I'm going to do eenie meenie fucking mo and whatever gets chosen will be chosen." she snapped. "Now line up!"

Quinn sneered and rolled her eyes, "Look who's finally grown some big hairy balls." And Jasmine snickered.

"Shut up Quinn." Madame growled and said teen narrowed her eyes.

"Don't push it bitch, I will cut you." The room went completely silent after that announcement and the princesses nearest to her subtly moved away.

That was another thing about the newly created princess. For some reason she had violent tendencies and often threatened to harm or kill those who opposed her. Madame blamed Jasmine for that, seeing as the Arab princess was always beating Aurora up. And of course Ariel had to go and say something about terrorist, so now she was nursing a black eyes and a patch of exposed skin where Jasmine had torn off a few scales.

"Eenie meenie minie mo," Madame started pointing at each of the princesses in order. "Catch a hooker by the toe, If she screams let her go, Just don't forget to beat that ho." she finished while pointing to her dismay...at Cinderella.

Pocahontas blinked, "I don't think that's how the rhyme goes..." she whispered to Rapunzel who simply shrugged.

"Yay me!" Cinderella squealed, hopping around like a deranged rabbit while Madame just rolled her eyes and prepared the story portal.

The story portal was created by Walt Disney when he wanted to escape the accusations of racism and antisemitism. There's also a hidden room in there were is body is rumored to be in cased in a block of ice.

But that's just a rumor.

...

I swear.

"Alright, Quinn. The portal is all set up, when you go through it you will be in your deceased father's cottage with your Step family. Your Stepmother, Lady Tremaine is a complete witch and your step siblings, Bianca and Geoffrey- Wait a minute Geoffrey?" Madame turned to glare at the other princesses. "Who messed with the story portal?"

Mulan timidly raised her hand, "I thought that maybe Quinn and Geoffrey could have some chemistry...or something." she mumbled

"That's a great idea, why should Quinn's oonly option be the prince?" Merida asked, smiling at Mulan who beamed at her.

Madame sighed, "Fine. Quinn?"

Quinn shrugged, "I don't give a shit as long as I get some action." she stated

"Alright, step into the portal please."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay because I am tired of referring to Quinn as a her/him, I am going to alternate. Quinn is still androgynous but I'm just referring to her as a her this chapter, and next chapter she will be referred to as he. And so on.

Tee hee, hey guys I need your help with something! I want to make a twist in the story but I'm torn between these three ideas. Which do you think I should choose?

-The Prince turns out to be a girl.
-The Fairy Godmother dies.
-The Prince is a complete jerk.


The voting is now closed. If you didn't get a chance to vote then the next story will have a few voting choices. So until then. :D