Status: I'll be updating every Sunday!

How to Be a Princess

Revenge

Quinn scoffed. "Ratsputin? Seriously? How Disney." she muttered and dropped the mouse-er rat on Bianca's bed.

"Did Madame create you? No wait wait, Madame is way too much of a pussy to create you. Did Jasmine do it?" she demanded, crossing her arms.

Ratsputin smiled and took a moment to groom his face before answering her. "Oh no no, my dear, I have nothing to do with any of those people, in fact I don't even know them. I am just a humble rat mouse-

Quinn quirked an eyebrow, "A rat mouse?"

Ratsputin nodded, "Yes, my mother was a rat and my father was a mouse. Anyway, I am simply a humble-

"Yeah I don't care." Quinn stated and began walking out. She felt a prick on her ankle and glanced down to see the rat climbing up her leg. She plucked him off and glared at him.

"Want to end up like your friend from before?" she snarled and he smiled again.

"No never that! But I do want to help you! You see;

When I was a young pup,
My folks gave me up,
Without a second thought-


Quinn growled and shook him fiercely, "I swear if you fucking sing, I will kill you."

The rodent grinned and shrugged his shoulders "I'm starting to like you even more than when I first saw you! If you don't wish for me to sing, I shan't! But I do have a proposition for you my dear." he said, happily

Quinn deposited him on a nearby desk and continued to walk away. "I don't give a shit about your proposition, so fuck off." she grumbled.

"I know my way around the cottage and I know all of the ladies' deepest darkest secrets." he hissed, grinning gleefully when she turned to look at him.

"All of their secrets?" Quinn asked, a plan forming in her sick and twisted mind.

"All of them."

* * *
The next few days were filled with mayhem and a lot of fun. Well if you considered blackmailing people into doing whatever you asked, as fun.

After Ratsputin had sworn his ever lasting loyalty to Quinn (for what reason, no one knows.) he had then proceeded to tell her all of the going ons in the cottage. He told her about Geoffrey's cross dressing fetish and how he often attended balls under the alias Genevieve. And he told her about how Bianca's weekly trips into town with her friends were actually trips to the Bastille to visit her lover on death row. And that would not have been that bad if he hadn't been arrested for killing and EATING his own mother. You'd think Bianca would be just a little bit wary..But then again she is a little dip shit.

Lady Tremaine was having an affair with the coroner, the butcher and the king's adviser. And to make matters worse, she was also having an affair with the butcher's wife.
As soon as Quinn found out about this, she headed straight to her step mother's room and rubbed it in her face. Literally.

Turns out Lady Tremain kept some..Intimate articles of clothing belonging to the coroner in the library. Why the library? Who knows? She's a little dip shit too!

Ah yes, everything was going along smoothly. Quinn and Rasputin were being attended too everyday and-

"STOOOOOOOP!!!!" A voice screeched, and Madame La Chairwoman burst into the room.
Quinn screeched in surprise and nearly choked on her wine. "What the hell is wrong with you, you crazy bitch?!" she yelled

Madame began waving her hands around like a madman as she ranted, "This cannot happen! This is not how the story is supposed to end! We aren't supposed to teach little girls how to blackmail each other! We're supposed to teach them GOOD morals!"

Quinn rolled her eyes, and Rasputin simply began picking his teeth then disappeared.
Quinn blinked in surprise and glanced around. "What? Where'd he go?" she asked, a very smug looking Madame.

"I erased him from the story portal. There is no character named Ratsputin in the story of Cinderella. Therefore he no longer exists." she said simply, smirking at finally getting her revenge on Quinn.

Quinn growled angrily and smoke began spewing out of her ears. "You...BITCH."

Madame blinked rapidly and began backing up. "Uh..Um okay..Didn't realized you cared about him so much..I'll bring him back in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs!" she whimpered

"YOU BETTER FUCKING BRING HIM BACK! WE MADE A BET AND I FUCKING WON AND HE OWES ME FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS!" Quinn roared

Madame blinked. "And for a second I thought you actually developed feelings for another living thing...Anyway, since you have strayed so far from the plot line we need to put you back on track so I'm erasing all that has happened. Along with your step family's secrets. Now in a moment, you will be sitting in the courtyard and waiting for the arrival of your fairy god mother." and with that she poofed away.

Quinn roared in anger again and launched a lamp at the wall, just as the setting changed to that of the dark and ivy covered courtyard.

"I'm so going to kill that old bitch." she mumbled to herself as she plopped down on a stone bench.

"Nothing my de- Oh wait a minute. You aren't crying at all! In fact you aren't even sad!" a woman who looked very much like Madame La Chairwoman exclaimed.

Quinn narrowed her eyes at the woman. "The fuck are you doing back, when you just fucking came, Chairwoman?" she snapped

The chairwoman look a like's mouth formed into an O as she witnessed Quinn's foul language, first hand. "Ch-Chairwoman?" she asked "Oh no, dearie! I know who you're talking about but I'm not her! I'm her sister! My name is-Oh well Disney never gave me a name, but I am your Fairy godmother!" she said cheerfully.

Quinn cocked her eyebrow and started towards the woman, her former vow of revenge coming to mind. "Fairy, huh?"

The fairy godmother nodded while moving backwards quickly. "Oh uh..You have a very strange gleam in your eye..." she said

Quinn's mouth stretched into a very large malicious looking smile and she began to circle the old woman like a lion eyeing its prey.

"I, remember hearing something very interesting about fairies." she said, while tapping her finger against her chin.

"Oh..Uh what- What was it that you heard?" The woman asked while twisting around to keep her eye on Quinn. She was beginning to regret ever getting into the 'godmother' profession. She should have just stuck with being a show girl in Vegas-

"I heard that if someone were to say that they don't believe in fairies.." She didn't need to finish her sentence, as the chairwoman look alike paled considerable and forced out a high pitched giggle.

"Wh-What? Oh no no no, that's only in Peter Pan! That doesn't apply in this story! I- I'm a different type of fairy!" she spluttered and Quinn's eyes glowed with excitement.

"Oh really? Well let's test that out, shall we?" she hissed

The fairy godmother stopped in her tracks and shook her head vigorously. "Oh no, please don't." she whispered

"I," Quinn began.

"Oh gosh please don't."

"Don't."

"Oh no no no!"

"Believe."

"OHGAHPLEASE!"

"In."

"PLEASE DON'T OHMYGAHPLEASE!!"

"Fairies."

"OHGAHPLEAAAAAAAHHHH!" And then the fairy godmother burst into flames.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Sorry for not updating in so long!