Status: I'll be updating every Sunday!

How to Be a Princess

Return to the Meeting Room

"Short term fucking memory loss?" Quinn exclaimed as she flopped down in a chair. She was so pissed off at Cinderella at the moment. Then again she should have figured something would go wrong with a prince who couldn't recall the face of his 'one true love'.

After the ball, Quinn and Cinderella had returned to the meeting room and now they were deciding on where she would go next. Cinderella kept whining about how her story should have a do over and everyone was just about ready to beat the shit out of her.

"But mine didn't even end well!" The blonde wailed.

Pocahontas slammed her fists on the table, "For the last fucking time, we are not going to give your lame ass story a do-over!"

Cinderella released a huff of frustration and turned to face the wall. "NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME!"

Tiana rolled her eyes and walked up to the podium, forcefully shoving Madame out of the way.

"Before we start on who's story Quinn's going to go in next, I have something to say."

She straightened up and stared at all of the other princesses.
"Well speak bitch!" Jasmine snapped and Rapunzel glared at her.

"I have recently made some...Investments in a certain..Uh..Industry. And I'd like all of you to take part in it."

Merida blinked and gave Tiana an unsure look. "What kind oof industry?" The other princesses nodded. Tiana was known for starting up a lot of shady and usually illegal businesses if it would mean getting richer than she already was. Her last 'business' involved human trafficking and a few Russian mobsters.

But before she could explain, her phone rang and she motioned for them to wait a second. "What? Fuck you mean, Louis? I entrusted you with that money because I thought you'd be smart enough not to- Oh for fucks sakes! Dump him in the damn river then. And remember, No FUCKING FINGER PRINTS THIS TIME!"

She snapped the phone closed and went to sit back down. "Never mind about the business."

"Ookay..." Madame began. "Anyway, let's get back to business. Since Cinderella's story is over, and no, we can't do it again because someone," she paused and glowered at Quinn who smirked "killed the fairy godmother."

"No one wants to do it over anyway." Aurora called from her spot at the end of the table.
Madame huffed and crossed her arms. "Well we have to choose where she goes next. Any suggestions or volunteers?"

"How about my story-" Jasmine began but Ariel splashed her with water.

"Why the hell do you get to go next? I think Quinn deserves a break from un-American filth. My story is much more suitable." the mermaid trilled.

"Um you aren't American either bitch, you're a fucking Asian delicacy." Tiana snapped and Mulan smacked her lips.

Soon the room was filled with cursing and yelling as the princesses through insults at each other as well as punches.

"EVERYBODY SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!"

The room went silent and everyone turned to look at Snow White, who had put her mirror/ipad down. In her lap were the slightly bloody and still warm, moccasins that Quinn had worn to the ball. The pale princess was stroking them lovingly.

"I think I should go next, seeing as you all slaughtered my beautiful woodland friends. I mean, I didn't say much about it when you skinned them alive, but I'm pretty fucking pissed. Now unless you guys want me to signal the bloodthirsty and rabid wolves that have surrounded the meeting room, I suggest you shut up and clear the way."

Everyone nodded slowly, and those nearest to Snow White, shuddered and backed away.
"Holy shit," Quinn mumbled as Snow made her way to the story portal where Madame was cowering.

"Um okay...Well-Uh-" Madame spluttered.

Snow White fixed her with a glare. "Get on with it." she snapped.

"Ok Quinn, step into the story portal.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So this took me awhile to write, because I had to get into the vulgar and violent mindset. But here you are!