Status: I'm back! With a new story

A Broken Full Moon

A Broken Full Moon
Characters:

Alejandra Fae McCall:
Scott’s sister-adopted and best friends with Stiles and Scott. She babysat Romeo since he was 5 month old and her mom and dad were friends with Romeo’s parents but one night when Romeo was one year old Romeo’s dad (Victor) had a breakdown so when Lily (Romeo’s mom) called Alex’s parents for help and Victor ended up killing her parents, Lily and himself. He didn’t kill Romeo, no one knows why. So Alex arrived that night to babysit Romeo like every night and found Romeo crying in a corner and her parents including Romeo’s dead. So when she called the police they were taking to the hospital where Melissa McCall looked after them and Romeo was diagnosed with Conversion Disorder or Hysterical Neurosis which is where a person can have symptoms from a psychological disorder or in some cases a post-traumatic stress that can be helped by therapy but since Romeo is blind there’s not much to help him except give him attention and helping him. After a few months of being in orphanage there were few people wanting to adopt Alex and she wouldn’t leave unless they adopted both her and Romeo until finally Melissa McCall came and adopted them both. Gloria was Alex’s tutor who retired and now watches over Romeo when Alex is at school or has other plans. Alex works at Gloria’s (check out Gloria’s info). Now Alex is about to be 18 and going to be a junior while Scott and the rest are sophomores. Pale, pitch black hair, five feet 4 inches in height (Portrayed by Maite Perroni) except she has grey eyes.
Romeo Xavier McCall -
adopted bro who came with Alex when he was 1. He is blind and has Conversion Disorder/Hysterical Neurosis which happened when he was 1 and witnessed his father murder his mom and Alex parents and then his own father committed suicide. He blocked it from his memories so he doesn’t have a clue who his mom and dad are so when everyone avoided him except Alex she was the maternal figure so he calls her mom even after Melissa adopted them at age 2 and 15 he calls Melissa granny and Scott and Stiles uncle. He’s 4 years old.
He is portrayed by Christopher Levy.

Tyler Posley as Scott McCall -same as in Teen Wolf except with the addition of two adopted siblings.

Tyler Hoechlin as Derek Hale -same as in Teen Wolf (I mean who would change anything about him?)

Dylan O’Brien as Stiles Stilinski -same as in show
Elias Belen -an OC he is a student who recently moved from Spain. He is relatively an open book and will help Alex out and be the to-go-to friend when needing to escape supernatural. He is portrayed by Ben Barnes.

Gloria Clemet -a widow with no children that now is retired and babysits Romeo. She has a small daycare, very small, there’s only like four kids there. She’s friendly and is a great advice giver to Alex. Alex works there as an assistant. She is portrayed by Laura Flores.
Allison Argent -same as in Teen Wolf Crystal Reed
Jackson Whittemore -same as in Teen Wolf Colton Haynes
Lydia Martin -same as in Ten Wolf Holland Roden

These following characters will be in my story for season 1 their roles might not be big until season 2 where all the fun begins except for Isaac he will be around in season 1 more than Erika or Boyd.
Isaac Lahey -yes I gave him a last name and a role in my OC’s life so expect him a lot more
Erika Reyes -not main character but has a small role (gave her a last name)
Boyd Waters - also he won’t be reoccurring a lot but will play a small role (gave him a last name)