Status: Ongoing.

Broken.

Prologue.

Issac leaned against the locker and waited for Scott to be done talking to Allison, he wasn't going to admit to anyone else. But, he was absolutely jealous about Scott's relationship with Allison. Clearly, they were broken up but you could see the love in their eyes.

Stiles walked up to Issac, "What's up, man?"

Issac stood straight up and scratched the back of his head, "Oh, um, waiting for Scott." He nodded, "He's with Allison."

Stiles nodded, and shook his head, "I don't see why they don't just get back together. It's going to happen in like two hours."

He chuckled, "Well, I guess we don't know what teenage love is, you know?"

"I know what it feels like-" Stiles stumbled over his words, "-well, from one point of view. Lydia hasn't exactly gotten my message." He scratched the side of his face and looked away from Issac. His ten year plan was still in the making, and one day; Lydia would be his.

Issac nodded, "Right, well. I haven't had the honor to fall in love or really had the chance to have a girl friend." He bit his lip and looked back at Scott and Allison, they were exchanging intimate glances.

Stiles felt awkward, he knew Issac had nobody but himself. "Well, I'm sure you'll find a girl." He looked around the hall, "Look, this hall's full of girls, just pick one." He nodded and stuck his hands in his pockets, "Like a uh uh-puppy."

"Like a puppy?" Issac wasn't too sure of what Stiles was trying to explain, "I can't just go up to a girl and adopt them, Stiles."

"Y-you could." He made a face, "Right, yeah you couldn't." He shook his head, "You're right." He pointed to the door, "Hey, maybe your mystery girl will walk through those doors-"

As if on que, a girl no one has ever seen before made her way through the doors of Beacon Hills High School. She was breath takingly beautiful and had piercing grayish blue eyes with a stunning body to go with it.

Stiles and Issac exchanged looks; Stiles pointed to the door again, "Come on, Stiles needs a girl too!"

Issac chuckled, "Sorry, maybe you can adopt a puppy, Stiles."
♠ ♠ ♠
I have big plans for this story,
don't disappoint me. feedback?
sil vous plait.