Status: Ongoing.

Broken.

Routine.

Sophia had been at Beacon Hills for over a month now and she still had the night terrors. Every night was the same, she'd leave the hall light on, leave her door open, and try to get comfortable in bed. Once her eyes closed, she was trapped inside the same nightmare she had lived in a month ago.

She'd sit up fast and have sweat trickle down the side of her face. She'd get up to get a glass of water and try to ignore the feeling of someone watching her. It was all the same, and she was sick and tired of it. She was scared and no one could help her.

"Sophia?"

She turned around and faced her aunt, her aunt was dressed in yoga pants and a loose tanktop. "Oh, hi." It was clear that her aunt was fairly young, way to young to have a teenager live in her house.

"What are you doing up?" Jenni walked towards her only neice and looked at the half empty glass of water, "Are you having another-"

"-I have them every night, Aunt Jenni." She started to pull at her hair, "What am I going to do!" She leaned back up against the counter and slid down, she started to cry. "I still hear and see everything." She started to rock back and forth, "I hear their screams for help and I see their blood."

Jenni tried to hush her and held her tight, she knew the images her neice had seen were terribly frightening. "Shh, Sophia." She hugged her neice one last time and pulled away, "I'm going to call the doctors in the morning or well later today, okay? We're going to fix this." She kissed her forehead and helped her up, "Can you please try to sleep?"

Sophia looked at the oven clock and shook her head, "It's 5:03." She closed her eyes and tried to pull herself together, "I'm going to go for a run. You know, run off this-"

"-You don't have to explain." She looked down at her hands, "Please be careful." She hugged herself, "I'm still not convinced that the terrors Beacon Hills have faced are done and over with."

Sophia nodded, "Yeah, I'll be fine." She slipped on a hoodie over her shirt and laced up her running shoes. She grabbed her iPod and headphones. She started off on the sidewalk and than ran her way towards the woods, she followed the trail for about a mile when her iPod died.

She stopped to catch her breath, "Great." She heard branches breaking and she spun around, she started to get paranoid. "H-hello?" She swallowed and started to head back to her house, she picked up her pace when she heard more branches breaking. She was running by the time she made it out of the woods, and so fast she ran into Issac Lahey.

"Whoa!" Issac caught her right before she bounced off and fell, "You okay?" He looked towards the direction she came from and his wolf instincts picked up. In the foggy part of the woods he saw glowing yellow eyes, eyes he had never seen before. He looked down at Sophia who was panting hard and back up to the eyes. Nothing. It wasn't there.
Sophia stood up and tried to catch her breath, "Something...is..in..there."

Issac opened up his bag and handed her a water bottle, "Here, drink this. Slow down, did you see anything?"

She drank a few sips and shook her head, "No, but I kept hearing branches breaking, I swear something or someone was following me." She swallowed hard and looked up at Issac, "You don't believe me?"

Issac shook his head, "No no, I believe you." He put his arm around her and guided her back to her house, "Go inside and get ready for school. Just don't take that way again."

Sophia thanked him but before she walked into the house she turned, "How did you know where I lived?"

Issac blinked, "I know your aunt, she works with my friend's mom." He nodded and back away slowly. He was thankful she took the lie, he watched as she walked inside. He turned back to face the woods and tried to find the yellow eyes, but nothing was there.

He felt a growl in the middle of his throat, something was in there and he had no idea what. It looked to big to be that strange Alpha Wolf pack that had made it's way into Beacon Hills. And he knew for a fact it wasn't Boyd or Erica, he would have picked up their scent.

He checked his watch, 5:47, school would be starting in less than two hours. He had to tell Derek about what he saw, regardless if he wanted to. Derek was still his Alpha and with his uncle, it was hard to have a pack relationship anymore. But, at the same time he had seen Sophia Lane's file and if there was another bloodshed arond her, he might loose his chance to ever be with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise it'll get better.
Thank you to
pillowsnfeathers17
feedmetothewolves