Status: Ongoing.

Broken.

Different

Isaac slammed his fist into the side of the burnt up house, clearly Derek wasn't going to be easy to find. He checked his watch, he had only twenty minutes before school would start. He heard the soft sound of a squirrel running down a tree off the east end of the house and then he heard a strange sound.

It was about a mile away and it sounded heavy and slow, Isaac leaned towards the sound and tilted his head. What the hell is that, thoughts ran through his head as he tried to narrow down the sound. He heard the brushing up against leaves and then nothing.

It was silent besides the normal wood creatures moving about, he brushed it off and headed towards the school. He assumed it was the same thing he had saw earlier that morning. He thought of only one more person that'd be interested to know, Scott.

He had found Scott talking to Allison and Stiles, "Hey." He nodded in the direction of the other two, "Have you been seeing anything weird lately in the woods?"

Scott fixed his position, "No, why?" He stared at Isaac, "Have you?" He was getting worried, if another strange ancient thing spilled over into Beacon Hills, he wanted to know.

"I think-"

"-You think? Shouldn't you be absolutely sure first?" Allison didn't want her father to risk his life again to save the stupid town she lived in. She already lost enough and if she had to loose her father she'd go crazy.

Isaac ignored her and looked straight at Scott, "This morning, Sophia ran into me. She was running out of the woods and she was scared out of her mind. She said something was following her and when I looked in." He swallowed, "I saw these big yellow eyes and it can't be Erica or Boyd, they've been missing for weeks."

Scott thought for a moment, "What about that Alpha Wolf Pack?"

Stiles sputtered, "Wait a minute? Did you just say Alpha Wolf Pack?" He blinked rapidly and stared at the two of them, "As in a group of Alpha's? How-how is that possible." His eye's widened, "What-what-what! Why didn't I know about this Alpha Wolf Pack?"

Allison shook her head at Stiles, she let out a huff, "Because you'd be freaking out like you are now." She pushed him away, "We'll see you two later," She faced Stiles, "Let's go!"

Scott leaned forwards, "Have you told Derek?"

He shook his head, "No. I haven't seen much of him since Peter's been around. Something about that guy really doesn't feel right."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Scott bit the inside of his mouth and nodded, "I think I know where I can find him. Meet me after school,"

They both dispersed when the bell rang to signal the start of their first period, Isaac rushed and slipped into class without the teacher knowing. He sat down next to Sophia and gave her a slight nod, he noticed she smelled extra pleasant today.

She normally had just a dab of perfume but today it was stronger and Isaac's werewolf senses were drawn to them. It was as if he had been hit by a love spell, it drew him in to like her even more. She turned to face Isaac and whispered, "I just wanted to say thank you again."

"Your welcome, I'm glad you're okay."

Sophia glanced over towards Isaac, he was attractive and he had this mystery glow about him. He was on the lacrosse team and she still hadn't been to a game, she was curious to know if he was good. "What's your number?"

This took Isaac by suprise, "Um, what?"

She bit her lip, "Oh, your lacrosse number."

"14, why?" It was weird she wanted to know his number on the team, had she been to a game? He never remembered seeing her. He read in her files, she was teriffied of the dark and being outside in the dark gave her anxiety.

Do you have a game tonight?" She pulled at her sleeves, she was scared of the night. Even with hundreds of people surrounding her.

He nodded, "Yeah, I do."

"Oh okay,"

"Are you thinking of coming?" He was curious to know why she wanted to know.

Sophia looked away, "I thought I might I come." She looked down, "Since you know, you don't really have anyone come for you." She made a face, "That was rude and uncalled for, I'm sorry." She couldn't believe she had said that, if someone had said that to her; she'd cry and lash out.

Isaac half chuckled, "It's okay. I've gotten used to it." Even if his dad was still alive, it wouldn't have mattered. His dad would have critized and punished him for every wrong move he made on the field, "I would like it though, if you came." He gave her a sideways glance and smiled.

She gave a timid smile and nodded, "Okay, I'll be there." She pressed her lips together and thought, What are you doing Sophia, you're going to have a panic attack out there tonight.
She wanted to prove herself she wasn't as vulnerable as she thought. It was time to fix the broken pieces that broke in her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've got a few subscribers and only four comments.
Where's the love?
Thanks to
pillowsnfeathers17
feedmetothewolves;