Status: Ongoing.

Broken.

Strange

"You going somewhere?" Jenni stood in the doorway holding a hamper full of dirty clothes.

Sophia chewed the inside of her cheek, "Yeah, um. A friend invited me to his lacrosse game tonight." She started to bite her nails, "Am I allowed?"

Jenni chuckled, "So a boy asked you?" She walked in and plopped down on Sophia's bed, "And yes, I don't care as long as you tell me." She walked over towards her neice's closet and pulled out a beige shirt that came to mid torso and held it out to her. "This will not only keep you warm but it'll go great with that color." Jenni reached into her back pocket and handed her car keys, "I figured since you have your licensed you can drive my car for the days I'm off work. I normally nap those days anyway, so no problem."

She smiled and took them both, "Thanks." She watched her aunt leave, she looked at the long sleeved half shirt and slipped it on. She felt presentable in what she was wearing.

She grabbed her phone and the car keys and headed down the hall and to the front door. She reached for the knob and took a deep breath, she was going to be okay. Nothing was out there and no one could hurt her, she was miles and miles away from that horrible place.
She took one more breath and headed to the car and towards the school, she was going to prove to everyone who doubted her back in Maine that she could tame the demons inside.

Isaac impaitently twirled his lacrosse stick in his hand, he wanted to know if she was truly and seriously out there. He had never had someone come to a game because of him, he never felt the pressure.

"Dude, what's wrong?" Stiles sat on the bench and looked up the tall teen, "You've been antsy since we got here."

Scott smirked and purposely bumped into Isaac, "It's cause Sophia's out there."

Stiles's eyes lit up, "Really?" He frowned, "Oh, I forgot, you claimed her....like a puppy."

He rolled his eyes, "No, I didn't claim her. She's everyone's game I suppose." He gripped his stick, he didn't know if it was his werewolf senses or the butterflies in his stomach, but he felt like something bad was going to happen.

Scott dropped his helmet, he burrowed his eyebrows and turned around. Jackson stood there with that playful smirk on his face, "Jackson."

Jackson gave an open smile and walked past them, "I do believe the scores are even though." He flashed a sad face at Stiles, "Or well kind of even."

Scott growled, "You can't cheat out there, Jackson. You don't have your-your thing figured out." He picked up his helmet, "And wouldn't be considerate if you were nice to those who saved you."

Jackson nodded and than shook his head, "No, not really. I like to think Lydia saved me, and she really did, you know." He smirked, "Let's have a good game, shall we?"

Isaac felt a strange present, he held out his hand, "Do you guys feel that?" He leaned towards the strange sound that he had heard earlier in the woods. Scott and Isaac had failed to find Derek after school, and Isaac wished they had spent more time on trying to locate the missing werewolf.

Jackson brushed it off, "So what. It's probably the crowd cheering, now get on the feild."

Isaac shook his head after Jackson left the locker room, "Keep your eyes open. I have a bad feeling something bad is going to happen tonight."

Scott nodded, "We need a plan for when something does happen," He clicked his tongue and sat up right, "Okay, if things start to get worse we have to save those closest to us. Stiles, you get your dad out of here, regardless of how bad he wants to stay. Isaac, you save Sophia; chances are if the thing you described earlier is out there, we need to keep her from seeing it. And me, I'll get Allison and my mom."

They all agreed and headed out onto the feild. Isaac exited onto the feild and smiled when he saw the familiar dark haired girl sitting next to Allison and Lydia. Maybe, she was going give Isaac what he wanted. Someone to love and care for, just maybe.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3Feedback?
Thanksto
pillowsnfeather17
feedmetothewolves;