Status: Ongoing.

Broken.

Creature.

Sophia rubbed her hands against her jeans as she uncomfortably watched the game, she was starting to feel the anxiety and the faint murmurs of the voices. She shook her head and tried to focus on watching Isaac. He was really good, almost too good. She was puzzled why he hadn't applied for Lacrosse scholarships.

She noticed Scott and Jackson were equally as good as well. She leaned over towards Allison, "Beacon Hills has great players."

Allison pressed her lips and nodded, "Yeah, well they're all dedicated." She bit her lip and smiled at Sophia, she had felt almost sorry for her. Coming to a new town, not knowing anyone, it almost sounded familiar.

Lydia tilted her head and stared at Sophia, "I like that top. It look's really good on you, you know fits your scrawny frame." She smiled.

Sophia smiled back, she wasn't too sure if that was a compliment or an insult. Regardless, she was glad she had someone to sit next to. It relaxed her, and she needed to be relaxed. All of sudden the lights shut off an Sophia was back where she started.

The image of her bloodied sister and mother sprawled and danced around her head. She whimpered and heard screams but not the crowd; her sister and mother. She grabbed at her head and felt hands slither around her waist, she screamed, "Get away from me!" She tried pushing away the unfamilar hands.

Isaac soothly said, "Sh, Sophia it's me, Isaac!" He guided her off the bleachers, he could sense her heartbeat slow down to a regular pace. He brought her back towards the parking lot and tried to find her car, "Where's your car?"

She held her chest and pointed towards the back row closest to the woods, "It's that silver mustang." He helped her towards the car and she turned around, "How'd did you know where I was?"

Isaac had to lie through his teeth, "I remembered where you sat." He pointed to her neck, "And your perfume is strong, I smelled it." What he had really done was listen for the heartbeat that was beating irregular and fast enough to cause a heart attack.

She reached for her neck, "Oh." She didn't know her perfume was strong, she always thought it was not enough. Lately she had been spraying a few more dabs than normal.

He shook his head and smiled, "It's okay, I like it." He stroked her face, "It's like the scent of your skin." He froze, "Because you where it all the time."

She giggled, "Good, at least my scent is nice." She took his hand off her face and held it in her hand, "You know, I was starting to doubt this place for awhile." She looked down and bit her lip, "But, for some odd reason, I feel safe with you. And I feel compelled to be attracted as well."

He let out a breath of air and a smile stretched across his face, "Really? I'm sure the first day I saw you, I thought maybe one day, I'd get a chance to talk to you. And possibly take you out for a date or something."

She smiled, "I'd like that if your still wondering about that."

"Oh-"

Isaac was interupted by a big shadow creeping along side the woods, he pulled Sophia back and watched as the creature crept out from the woods. It had a face and wings like an eagle and a body of a wolf, his eyes widened.
How much more creepy creatures were going to show up in Beacon Hills.

Sophia peeked around Isaac and screamed, she burrowed her head in Isaac, "What is that?"

Isaac started backing up, pulling her along with him, "I have no idea." He turned to face Sophia, "You need to run, and I mean run as fast as you can." If this thing was after someone, he wanted it to be him.

Sophia shook her head and sputtered, "N-n-no! What are you- where are you-no!" She looked at the creature again and started to cry, she was confused and scared. Things like that shouldn't exist.

He closed his eyes and bit his lip, "Sophia, you need to go."

She nodded, "Okay," She nodded one more time, "What are you going to do?"

He looked back at the creature that was intently staring at him, "Stall."

She burrowed her eyebrows, "Okay." She hugged him and started to run, she was thankful for all those times she went running; she built up stamina. She turned to look to see Isaac trying to pull the creatures attention away from her. She turned forward and screamed, another creature had appeared in front of her.

Isaac spun around to watch Sophia get carried away by the imense creature, "No!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanksto
feedmetothewolves;
pillowsnfeathers17