Haunted

Knives and Pens

February 6, 2011; 3:05 P.M. Central Time

The wind outside whistled through the car window, driving my nerves up the wall. I was tired and frustrated. It was, thank God, Friday. The only good thing I had left to look forward to this week. Jackson Wesley had been nothing but a pest, a persistent adorable pest.

You might've said: Sonny, how can that be? This was how: Jackson Wesley was beautiful. I had always imagined myself being at least friends with him when he moved to Racine. I was lucky because his last class was French, and he chose the seat in front of me. He winked at me before sitting down, and turning to face me. The class was about to end so, I figured why not?

"You're cute, cuter than most girls in this class," was the first sentence Jackson had ever said to me. I blushed, being the goober dork I am and returned a flirtatious smile.

"Thanks," was all I managed to get out of my mouth. No "You're cute, too," or "Want my number?" Just a simple thanks. I regretted it at the moment until Jackson laughed.

"You got a name?"

"Sonny."

Jackson's eyebrows furrowed. "Isn't that a -"

"Yes, it's a guy's name. But I embrace it, so take me or leave me. The ball's in your court, sir."

"Sir is my father. Call me Jackson." A pale hand was placed in front of me. I placed my hand in his, shook it, and placed my hand back on my lap. I slumped forward, shivering a little. It was eighty degrees outside but fifty inside.

"Will do." I smiled when the bell for second hour rang. I was usually awkwardly antisocial, but I felt I could be myself with Jackson.

February 23, 2011; 4:13 P.M. Central Time

"So, what's with this whole Spring Fling?" Jackson lifted his head from my thigh and rested it upon his arm as I sat up on his bed. I sighed, throwing my binder atop of my messenger bad and fixing my grey sweater. For a week that had been so hot, today was unusually cold.

"It's just where you ask a person to be your date or escort or whatever you'd prefer, and you go to the dance with them and you hang out. I always went with my brother and his girlfriend, but they graduated last year so I guess I'm a loner this year."

"That sucks."

"Yeah, but who are you planning on taking?"

Jackson's lips formed a smile. His brown bangs fell in front of his, making me giggle. "Hush, no laughing at my hair fails." Jackson said, failing at holding his laughter.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," I said when our giggles calmed. Jackson got quiet, and starting playing with the ruffles at the ankles of my skinny jeans. I stretched my feet, popping my toes.

"Wanna go together?" Jackson looks up at me. I smile and nod, feeling like I just got asked to go to prom.

March 3, 2011; 5:18 P.M. Central Time

Jackson's lips met mine, making me melt. I don't know how his happened, but I didn't want it to stop. He slipped inside so easily, so quickly, making a short gasp release from my lips. He was perfect; he made me perfect. We weren't together, but we were together in this moment.

"Sonny," he whimpered, rocking his hips back and forth, making his bed hit the wall in the same rhythm. I attached my lips to his as we moaned in sync.

When he were finished, Jackson held me, making me feel comforted. He talked about how he was tired of being seen as "the hot guy" and that he liked hanging out with me because I saw him for he was. He was an amazing guy whom knew everything about me in such a short time. We had gotten so close. I never wanted it to end.

March 18, 2011; 1:16 P.M. Central Time

I sat next to Jackson at the lunch table, setting the tray of "food" in front of me but not touching it. Jackson was unusually quiet. I looked at him.

"Are you okay?"

Jackson's eyes moved from the table to stare at mine. He forced a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

I shrugged, playing with my fingernail. "I dunno."

We were silent for a while until Jackson said, "Will you come home with me today?"

"Yeah." I smiled and looked at him, trying to find out why he was so quiet through his eyes. I was glad that he and I were the only ones that sat at our table. We liked it that way. Maybe he was like me more than I gave him credit for.

3:30 P.M. Central Time

"I have to tell you something."

I sat on Jackson's bad with my legs to my chest. He was sitting at his computer desk, clicking away a game of Solitaire.

"Okay," I said as I rested my chin on my left knee. I look at him, trying to understand, trying to realize, what was happening.

"I'm in love with you." Jackson turned to me; his eyes met mine. I smiled when he stood and rushed over to me, pressing his lips to mine and caressing my thighs through my jeans.

"I love you, too," I whispered when Jackson broke the kiss to undress himself and me. I smiled at him when he pushed me on my back, climbing on top and sliding in without any warning. He trusted his hips, in and out. Moans escaped both of our lips.

He kissed me again, making me forget any kind of insanity that was in the real world. We were perfectly happy in our own little world.

March 30, 2011; 4:12 P.M. Central Time

"I'll see you later," I said as I waved to my lab partner, Robbie Januzki. I walked to Jackson's car where there stood an angry Jackson.

"What was that about?" Jackson said when I approached him. My eyebrows furrowed; he gripped my arms hard, making me cringe. His grip was strong, but painful. He shook me when I didn't say anything. "Answer me!"

"I was just saying bye to Robbie," I said, my voice shaky. I looked into Jackson's eyes and for the first time I saw anger, true anger.

April 2, 2011; 12:46 P.M. Central Time

Jackson's hand met my cheek, making a loud smack sound and making me scream. The impact was so hard that I fell to the ground. I grabbed my cheek, crying.

"You are mine! Understand? You don't hang out with any one else unless I am there. Okay?"

I whimpered, but managed to agree with him. I never wanted to see this side of Jackson again.

6:15 P.M. Central Time

"Oh my god, Sonny, I am so sorry!" Jackson embraced me when I woke up. I was surprised to his mood change, but it was comforting. He walked into the kitchen, grabbed an ice pack and placed it on my throbbing cheek after wrapping the pack into a rag.

I hadn't looked at it, but Jackson said he had left a mark. I could hear the regret in his voice, and I caved in.

"It's okay," I said before kissing his lips softly.

April 8, 2011; 11:30 A.M. Central Time

I struggled, trying to get up from the floor. Blood dripped from my face; my hand reached up to my nose. The blood was from my nose. Jackson had hit me yet again. I knew it was crazy to keep coming back to him, but I loved him. You'd do crazy things for love.

"Call me stupid again!" I heard Jackson from behind me as he picked me up my the hair and slammed against the wall. He dropped, making my head impact with the concrete floor underneath the tile and knocking me out cold.

April 23, 2011; 2:15 P.M. Central Time

I walked into my room, sighing as I dropped my bags on the floor and walking to my water bed. The bed embraced me when I lied on it, sighing. The week was starting off terrible with Jackson. He was hitting me every day now. It was like everything I did was wrong. I couldn't live like this anymore. I loved him, yes, but he needed help.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and typed a message to Jackson.

I love you, a lot. But we can't be together anymore. I'm sorry.


I placed my phone on my torso, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit to: Black Veil Brides

Okay, so this chapter is like a preview, kind of like what you would see for a movie and you go "Oh my god, Mom I have to see that movie."
Yeah.
If you're dying to know what happens next, comment, recommend, and subscribe!

Credit:
Sonny = Meli, before she got her hair cut. Look at her photos, get to know her personality, etc. because it took me forever to find the perfect Sonny.
ALSO.
If you can find the name and a link to find the guy I chose to portray Jackson, you will be a featured character throughout this story and it's maybe sequels. So, message me all that and the first person to find PROOF of that guy and his name will win.
And by proof I mean the actual guy. Not some sitemodeling site. KK?
Thanks guys/guys (:
-Dilon