Haunted

Light

Ring around the roses


It was dark when I woke up. Like everything was faded. I saw nothing but black. I noticed my jeans and t shirt were still on my body; I could feel them. Or I hoped that was my comfortable outfit. I always told myself I would die in my comfortable outfit. No pun intended.

Pockets full of posies


The darkness engulfed me as I walked toward nowhere. I couldn't see; I couldn't hear anything except for my footsteps echoing around me. This was different. No one said death would be so lonely. But I guess I never expected to die either.

Ashes to ashes


I walked further into the darkness. I still felt nor heard anything. I was persistent though. I was going to find where the hell I was going. But where am I going? I don't think anyone knew. I didn't know. I sure as hell didn't deserve this either.

We all


I continued to walk, hoping that I would find something out of this nothingness.I was beginning to panic. I didn't understand. Why was I the only one here?

fall


I began to run. I was going to find a way out of here. I looked to the left of me and noticed a light. An exit! I ran toward the light, running faster than I had ever run in my life. Then it hit me. Jackson had stabbed my leg. It didn't hurt. I knew then I was truly dead.

down


I kept running toward the light until I was close to it. I stopped running and looked at the light. I stepped forward, my hand reaching out to touch it, but I lost my balance and fell forward into the light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who was on edge?
Honestly, I really love this chapter just because it has the effect with the nursery rhyme. Speaking of nursery rhymes: If you listen to a nursery rhymes, they're really about murder and sick, twisted stuff. Yeah. So next time you go to sing "Rock-a-by Baby," listen carefully to the words.

A HUGE thanks to:
-Meghan-
-Meli-
for commenting! You guys are awesome so keep being awesome! (:

Another huge thanks to my 12 readers and 2 subscribers. I know it's not a whole lot right now, but maybe it'll get to be more soon! (: