Haunted

Come Back

I woke up on all white bed outside in a field. Mountains were in the distance. It was chilly, but comfortable. I sat up and realized I was still in the clothes I had died in. Died. I laughed. I still couldn't believe I wasn't alive anymore. I felt alone. For the first time in my entire life, I had felt completely alone.

I heard someone calling my name in the distance. The voice was familiar, sobbing. I recognized the voice as my mother. She had found me. I smiled, climbing off the bed and running toward the voice.

'Mom!" I called to her as the field turned into my house. Maybe I was being brought back. I hoped it was true.

I opened the front door, running inside and seeing my crying mother over my body. My father and sister were crying above her.

"Sonny, wake up," My sister sobbed as she rubbed my shoulder. I noticed my limp and lifeless body. I walked in front of them, sitting in beside my body. I touched my mother's cheek.

"I'm right here, and I won't go anywhere."

My mother didn't look at me but at the body that laid underneath her sobbing and shaking body. My father looked up and anger soared through his hazel eyes.

"It was Jackson."

"How could it be? Look at the note, Tim, look at it!"

Note? I had never left a note... Jackson made it look like I had committed suicide. That sick bastard!

"It's not even in her handwriting, Lizzy!"

"Guys, stop, please. For her," Lilly, my sister, moved my mom from my body. She sat in my mother's previous spot, cross-legged like I was. I looked at her, and I swear she saw me. Tears trickled down her cheeks as she reached out for me. I felt my own tears fall as I reached my hand to hers. She cried hysterically now, as did I. My older sister had seen me, and I can't believe it.

"I love you, Sonny," she said before she started to drift. Everyone started to drift. I stood up, trying to catch them as they faded away.

"Mom! Dad!" I cried, running toward them. "Come back!" I ran farther, faster. I needed them. I was getting closer and closer to the mountains. I tripped over a rock, falling to my face. I beat the ground with my fists, crying.

"Come back!" I laid on the ground, pulling my legs to my chest into fetal position. I needed them back. They had to come back.
♠ ♠ ♠
No shit, I cried while writing this. ):
It was so sad! But I felt I needed this chapter to be here so you guys could see where the suicide part came in.
Even though it was sad, I hope you guys liked it!