Haunted

Do you want revenge?

I looked at Jacob as we sat on the sofa. We were watching a silent movie. We weren't even paying attention. We were sitting on the sofa and facing each other. We were playing the oldest game to me; slap-it.

"Oh! You are so good!" Jacob said after I slapped his hands for the millionth times. His hands were still pale. If we were alive, they would be red. I guess being dead causes your skin to get used to pain. I wish it would have the same affect on one's heart.

"Yeah," I faked a smile. "I guess." I brought my knees to my chest, looking at the T.V. The movie had ended, and I was missing my sister the most.

"You okay?" I looked up to a very worried Jacob. I nodded, wondering why Jacob was so attentive. I didn't understand how a guy could be so caring.

Jacob placed a hand on my cheek. He was now leaning over me and looking me in the eyes. If my heart had a beat, it would be racing by now. Jacob was attractive, very attractive. Jacob's cold lips were on mine, making all my thoughts disappear.

"Better?" I nodded and brought Jacob's lips back to mine, making the kiss last longer.

"I'm sorry, I just had to make sure it was real."

Jacob laughed, looking at my exposed thighs. I placed bandages over my wounds. I knew they weren't bleeding, but it made me feel better. Jacob's fingers ran over the bandages on my thighs.

"What happened?" His eyes met mine, and I hesitated, then lifted my shirt up, revealing more bandages. Jacob didn't gasp, run, or anything that scared him. He simply traced the bandages, carefully tracing the one in between my breasts. I was silent. I didn't know how to tell him.

"Sonny, I'm not going to leave. I can't and I don't want to."

I sighed, looking at my exposed body beneath Jacob. "I was with this guy for a while. As the relationship started to progress, he started getting abusive. We'd had sex, of course, but it was only when he wanted. Anyways, I got tired of being beaten, so I broke up with him. Then, he killed me."

Jacob embraced me at that moment, holding me close to him. I placed my arms around him and let him hold me.

"Do you ever want revenge?" Jacob said when we weren't embracing each other. I raised an eyebrow.

"Like go back to the meadow and the real world and kill him?"

"Yeah! Make him go through what you did."

"I don't understand."

"Sonny, he killed you. Get your justice."

"How?"

Jacob's lips formed a devious smile. I didn't understand how this would happen, but I think I liked it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the filler! It ties in with the story and the summary sooooo (:
Things are heating up yes?
Anyways, I just want to thank all of my readers and subscribers! you guys are amazing!