Haunted

The Rules

I opened the door to see Agatha standing behind it. "Thank you for coming Miss James."

"Yes, Sonny. I am pleased to be here, but I am not quite sure what the consequences will be."

I nodded as Agatha entered the house. I closed the door and walked into the kitchen where Jacob was tidying up for some odd reason.

"Hello, Jacob," Agatha said with a smile. Jacob turned around to see her. He was nervous, and I wasn't sure why.

"Miss James," he said as he nodded, walking past me to the living room. I followed him to sit next to him as Agatha stood in front of us.

"I have never had a deceased resident request to return to their hometown," Agatha broke the uneasy silence between the three of us. I nodded, and held Jacob's hand in mine.

"I know, but I think-"

Agatha held her hand up. "Let me finish. I am not against it, and I can help you. However, the only thing you can do is get revenge, which was your request. After your revenge has been done, you must return or you will be stuck in The Living for eternity until you have been sent to heaven."

Jacob squeezed my hand in his. I look over to him and almost cried. He was so worried that I would be stuck and never return to him. "I promise, I will come home to you." Jacob nodded and kissed my forehead.

"When do I go?"

"When do you want to go?"

I looked at Jacob; he nodded. "I want to go as soon as possible. The sooner I can leave and get it over with, the better."

Agatha nodded. "I will be back tomorrow. Make sure to rest. You'll need it." And with that, she was out and gone.

Image
"Sonny, I love you," Jacob said as I laid next to him. I smiled and kissed his exposed chest. I was jealous he had no wounds, but he is perfect.

"I love you too," I said to him as I snuggled into his side where I fit perfectly.

Jacob rolled himself on top of me. We were naked because Jacob said no one should have to be clothed while lying in bed. I didn't know you could get turned on while deceased, but his erection was rubbing me from in between my legs. I automatically kissed Jacob's lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. Jacob immediately returned the kiss and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Jacob's lips moved from mine to my jaw line then my neck, earning himself some light moans as he started on a love bite that wouldn't show. However, it felt amazing to be touched like this and now that he actually meant it when he said he loved me.

"Are you ready?" Jacob looked into my eyes as I nodded. He slid into me with ease. A loud moan escaped my open lips. I arched my back as Jacob's thrusts became faster with everyone second. I hung onto him as the bed slammed against the wall.

"Sonny," Jacob moaned as he trusted deep. I bit his neck and licked his jaw bone. Even in my afterlife, sex was amazing. I dropped my legs as Jacob slid out and kissed my forehead and fell beside me. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
The belated update!
Enjoy (;