Our Story

First impressions?

"Grace! Are you serious? You're going to be in California?" Tara Knowles says excitedly ignoring her fiance opie, "Yeah, I should be there in a few hours. I have a fight in Tacoma later tonight." a husky female voice says with enthusiasm. Harry "Opie" Winston watches as his fiance smiles and feels his heart lighten,"Ohh my god! I can't wait to see you! Are you sure you won't be too busy training?" Tara asks her longtime friend Gracelyn Colt. "Na baby girl, I always have time for you." the woman says with a smile in her voice. Tara smiles and says "I'll see you soon then, bye Grace." The woman laughs, "see you when I see you." and hangs up. "Who was that babe?" Opie asks his fiance curiously, Tara smiles and launched herself at Opie, "Shes my best friend from Chicago! Shes like my big sister! I can't wait to see her!" she says while hugging Opie. "what did she mean by fight?" he asks concerned, causing Tara to laugh and Opie to frown at her with confusion asking what she was laughing about. "Shes a MMA fighter, it's one of her hobbies! It's exciting to watch her!" She babbles excitedly. Opie laughs and smiles softly "Tell me about her?" he asks leading her into the clubhouse walking past His president and best friend Jackson "Jax" Teller with a nod, to sit at the bar pulling Tara into his lap. "Well, she's Twenty-six she just got out of the army, like a year ago so she was in for 9 years.-she's in a band called "Goddess", and they are a heavy rock scream o band. Shes been MMA fighting since she was fifteen. What else do you want to know?" Tara says with a curious smile "Was she in the Marines?" Alexander "Tig" Trager asks his icy blue eyes filled with a crazed look. Tara swallows the bile she feels coming up as she looks a Tig "Yeah, she was in the Marine core." She says weaker than she wanted too causing Opie to tighten his grip on her hips. "Why did you ask if she was too busy training to see you?" Opie asks "She has a MMA fight in Tacoma tonight." Tara says smile excitedly "Whoa lassie, your frien' fights?" came deeply accented Scottish voice Tara turns around to spot Filip "Chibs" Telford a man who she thinks of as a uncle. "Yeah, can we go?" she asks her fiance with her brown eyes pleading. Opie stifles a laugh and kisses her forehead and says "When have i ever been able to deny you anything babe?" Jax laughs and makes a whipping noise causing the rest of the men to laugh. Tara feigning anger stands up and flips them off saying "You just angry 'cause you can't get a girl like me" while trying not to laugh at their shocked faces from her playful banter. Suddenly everybody in the clubhouse hears a husky laugh from the doorway "Now that's the baby girl I know and love!" the intruder says with affection in her voice.

Jackson "Jax" Teller P.O.V

Jealousy. That's what I felt when I looked at Tara my ex-girlfriend, and Opie my best friend and VP. They had a love that was probably the strongest ever that lasted though this club. Don't get me wrong I'm not jealous of Tara and Opie themselves, just the love they share. Taking me out of my thoughts was hearing the woman's husky voice. I shiver at the sound that was rough like whiskey but soothing like honey. Hearing Tara squeal I turn toward Tara to see her hugging a goddess of a woman. She was about 5"9 With a toned body with prominent but soft looking muscles she has brown and red hair that looked like auburn, and tattoos that seemed to be painted on perfectly along with a petite nose and the most beautiful golden tan skin.

Although I couldn't see her eyes because of the aviators she has on. She was absolutely captivating, and I was immediately drawn to her. "Grace what are you doing here? How are you here? You said hours!" Tara babbles excitedly hugging the woman tightly. The woman laughs again "I wanted to surprise ya darlin. Been awhile since I've seen you smile like that." she says cupping Tara's face to kiss her nose lightly. I watch when Opie tenses slightly as is wanting to take back his old lady. "so your Grace?" Opie asks walking up toward Tara pulling her back to his chest. The mystery woman takes off the aviators and smiles a blinding white smile revealing a tongue piercing and almost purple eyes. "Yeah, your Opie, I've heard a lot about you. Your good for baby girl." she says sincerely Opie relaxes at the sight of her smile and her praise. "Thank you...?" The woman smiles happily, "I'm Gracelynn but call me Grace" she says looking around at our brothers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Review please. OHH&& I don't own soa...although I really wish I did. lol