Our Story

Wendy

Very slowly Jax moves to protect Grace but also face the door, and what he sees makes his heart beat frantically. His junkie of an ex-wife and his 3 year old precious son Abel "Da Da!" Abel screams loudly trying to get away from his biological mother. Wendy stands in the doorway obviously high and eyes wild, not settling on one person for too long. "What the hell is going on?" she roars again causing Abel to flinch and scream louder. Tig and Chibs reach for their gins underneath their cuts, while Tara flinches into Opies chest. Grace confused and lost, stands next to Jax sensing something was very wrong with the way the woman held the baby. "Wendy" Jax starts soothingly "what are you doing?" he coos softy trying not to spook the woman filled with crank. Tig who can never resist making a joke says "She's more F****d up than I am on a bad day!" Causing Chibs to roar with laughter. "Your cheating on me with that whore!" Wendy screams pointing at Grace. Hearing this Tara and Jax fill with annoyance and anger. Tara pulls away from Opie and stands proudly next to Grace exclaiming "My sister is not a whore you bitch!" making Grace smile proudly at the woman who she thinks of as a little sister. "OWWWW!" Abel screams causing everybody to flinch. They all look at the little boy finally noticing a cut on his arm and a fresh bruise on his cheek. "WHAT THE HELL! What did you do to my son?"

Jax roars his bright blue eyes filled with malice. Wendy scoffs "He wouldn't shut up this morning." she says calmly and carelessly. Grace who's face went blank growls and stalks toward Wendy causing the woman to freeze at the thunderous look. Grace takes Abel out of his mothers arms and into his father's after kissing his forehead and calming him down. The men stand in shock when Grace turns around and like a viper grabs Wendy by the throat moving her outside the main room of the clubhouse.

Tara p.o.v

Smiling a slightly satisfied smile I turn toward the boys and start to clean and assess Abel. "Wha' was tha' lovie? I mean we're all angry but Grace looked...like Tig when he gets angry." Chibs says with his Scottish brogue. Sighing softly I kiss Abel's nose. "Grace was abused by her mother when she was younger. Immediately when I saw Wendy I knew how Grace would react" I say ignoring a pained scream from Wendy. The boys stand up and move to the door when Grace comes in with blood on her knuckles and a bloody broken nosed Wendy follows shortly after. "So, Wendy do you have to say anything to Jax?" Grace asks the crank whore with a satisfied look in her eye. Wendy stumbles over her words until saying "I'm sorry. For causing problems with the club, and I will be leaving Charming. I crack a smile and go up to Grace grabbing her hand as we both stare at the crank whore with malice. "You will leave tonight" Grace growls lowly "Anything you leave behind will either be sold or burned." I chime in happily as we keep staring down Wendy. "Good, you will leave tonight" Jax orders making Wendy's head snap up. "No! Not good! Jax you're supposed to save me!" she sobs loudly, Jax stares at her with pity "I can't save you anymore Wendy. I have to look after my family, your not family." he says coldly. Grace turns towards Wendy and bends so she's eye to eye with her. "You have to learn how to save yourself. You can't keep going around as a damsel in distress, life is brutal and cold and filled with realities that you need to learn to face. Just remember this girl, life will find you, reality will find you and if you're not ready for it...count on being broken." she says before giving Wendy 200 bucks to get out of town. Jax stares at Wendy's back as she leaves, before walking away. Grace filled with sympathy follows him.

Leaving the rest of us in a awkward silence. "So...how 'bout some whiskey?" Tig asks trying to break the silence, causing Chibs and Opie to laugh. I smile at them softy before looking at the way my ex-boyfriend and best friend walked 'He needs you Grace, and you need him. Weather you know it or not...he's your king you're his queen' I think to myself before joining my fiance and taking a shot of Whiskey.