Status: New and Active!

My Perfect Mistake

One

"Lina!" Kiley yelled as she came running out of her house and towards my car. I smiled a little smile as she stumbled with the door handle and got in the car.

"I can't believe you talked me into this."

"Lina, you'll thank me for this."

"Not if I end up with some massive hang over tomorrow night."

"A hang over is the sign of an amazing night."

"Ha, you're funny. Why are you so intent on going to this party."

"Because I need a cute college boy to have sex with tonight so I can forget all about Johnathan."

"Johnathan, you mean the guy that you dated for a whole 3 days?"

"Yes, that would be the Johnathan that I speak of." Kiley giggled as she gave me the directions to the house.

"This must be the house." I said as I parked my car. The house was literally shaking with the loud music and there were hundreds of teenagers crawling all over the place, well somewhat adults considering they were college kids.

"Yay! Party time! Get out of the car my hoe!" Kiley said slamming the door of my car and walking off towards the house.

My car door slammed and I headed off towards the house with Kiley. "Let's do this shit!" Kiley yelled as she walked inside and immediately grabbed a red plastic cup filled with beer.

Unlike Kiley, I went and filled my own drink instead of just picking up a random one. I downed one beer and then another which was soon followed by another. It didn't take long before I was buzzing.

"Catalina Andrews?" I heard a voice ask from behind me.

I slowly turned around and found the voice.

"Hey, you!" I slurred.

"Lina, are you drunk?"

"Maybe... hold me!" I yelled and fell into his arms.

"Lina, it's me. You know your-

"Shhh! Take me upstairs.. now!" I said with my finger over his mouth.

"Err.. okay?"

I stumbled up the stairs and after several attempts we found an empty bedroom. I fell back onto the bed in the room and watched him as he closed the door and sat next to me.

"I missed you so much, and you know we never got to sleep together and I always wanted to."

"We shouldn't do that right now Lina, you're drunk and so am I just obviously not as drunk as you." His voice was so soft and soothing.

"Okay, okay. This is me and I am focused." I laughed a little. Although I wasn't fully there, I was somewhat there.

"Lina, maybe I should take you home, you've had allot to drink."

"Seriously?" I threw myself on top of him and began to unbutton his shirt.

"Lina, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

- - - -

I rolled over and felt a huge headache come on, Ugh. I finally opened my eyes to a bright light and felt nausea washing over me. I rubbed my forehead and looked around.

"Where the hell am I?" I whispered to myself.

Finally my eyes landed on a piece of paper under the night stand.

Hey Lina,
I know that you're probably extremely hung over but, last night althought you were only half way there was great. I have work this afternoon and I had to leave before you woke up sorry.

Call me Lina so we can catch up, 678-907-9845 -M


Who did I sleep with last night!?