Status: New and Active!

My Perfect Mistake

Two

My hands were shaking as I hastily searched for my jeans and t-shirt. My mind was racing and my head felt like it wad going to implode. I was freezing so I grabbed the sweatshirt laying on the bed, assuming it was his . Although I wanted to forget what happened last night my mind had already erased it and sadly it erased a crucial part... who was I with last night?

With flats in hand my feet crept down the wood staircase from the now vacant room I had just been in. There were passed out teenagers all over the place and I was hoping that they were all still alive. Finally, I made it outside and began walking towards my car, I found Kiley asleep on the sidewalk next to my car.. I was honestly surprised nobody had called the police yet to check the bodies scattered around the house. My hand dug into my jeans pocket and pulled out the note from M and luckily, my car keys.

"Hey Kiley, get up girl." I said softly tapping her side.

"No Jason I did not sleep with your brother." Kileys voice was slurred as she slowly sat up.

"What the hell happened to you last night?" Kiley asked as she finally recognized who I was.

"I'm being serious when I say, I don't know." My mind once again tried to bring up the blurry images but it was hopeless.

"Well on the brightside we survived. Hey.. what's that?!" Kiley snatched the crumpled not out of my hand before I could react.

"Kiley, seriously be careful I need that number because I need to know who that is."

"Lina. Do you not trust me or someting? " Kiley asked while giggling.

"Considering you have a hangover, no."

"Lina, come o-"

Before I even registered what happened Kiley had thrown up all over the note in her hand. My eyes opened wide and my mouth dropped in pure shock.. this couldn't be happening.

"KILEY!" Even I could hear my yell echo.

"Lina I am so sorry!" Kiley pleaded.

"Its fine. We can try and salvage the note. Pick it up and lets get home to a shower and clean clothes."

- - - -

"Here is your note freshly dried off with a couple paper towels." Kiley had a frown plastered on her face in the way a little girl in trouble would. Both of us sat on the edge of my bed in bath robes and face masks.

"Well I can only read the area code and the next three digits. So we are basically missing the last half of the number." I sighed heavily.

"Well do you remember his voice, his eye color.. anything from last night."

"All I know is that whoever it was.. I really liked them Kiley. I remember really wanting to just be around them, neanderthal sadly I have no idea if the feeling is mutual because he was gone when I woke up this morning." My body fell back onto the bed and I closed my eyes out of frustration.

"Wenl could always call around and ask if anyone remembers anything. Like if anyone remembers seeing you with someone."

"Well I remember basically all of last night except after we went into the room.. then I only remember taking off his shirt and my memory just stops there."

"You have absolutely no idea what his face looks like?" Kiley eyes just starred at me widely in disbeleif.

"I am serious Kiley."

"Can you see a hair color or skin tone atleast?"

"I am almost positive his hair was Blonde and cut short"

"Well that's something to go off of."

"I don't even know if he goes to our school Kiley."

"He probably does Lina."

"Well if he knew me really well then he has to go to our school."

"WAIT!"

Kileys outburst caused me to flinch and sit up straight.

"The sweatshirt."

"What sweat -" I stopped dead in my tracks as I realized I had worn this mystery guys sweatshirt out of the house.

"Its right here!" Kiley yelled as she brought the sweatshirt into her room. Her hands quickly checked the pocket of the sweatshirt and pulled out a card.

"What is it?" I asked impatiently.

"Its a used ticket from the movie theaters to see Hit and Run." Kiley raised an eyebrow.

"What are you thinking Kiley?"

"It says he was there for a showing at 4:35 yesterday, which means that the movie theater would still have the camera footage because they don't erase until its 48 hours old. And, my cousin Leo is working today."

"So what does that mean?"

"It means that you and I are gonna go watch some security camera footage."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so here is number two and I really hope you guys are enjoying this story;

A super amazing thanks to lindsaytheperson for your comment, it really motivates me to put out more chapters (:

And of course, I love all the silent readers too!

-Sarah