‹ Prequel: Head in the Clouds
Status: On Hold at the Moment

Down to Earth

Shadow Paul Lahote is the son of Paul Lahote and Overseer Valentine Light. His life on the Island of Supers is one of the more plush. Never having to work, and always being able to have time to do whatever, he finds himself traveling to nearby America to live away from the servants always asking him what he wants or needs.

Unfortunately, Shadow also has another self. Zane as he likes to be called is the more Demonic side to him. Zane has hidden himself behind Shadow's child facade just as well as Shadow himself.

They never wanted to displease Paul and Valentine. They never wanted to imprint. When it comes time, will they be able to step up to the challenges of Overseer of the Counsel of Supers?

*I do not own the Cullens, the Wolves, or anyone else from the Twilight series that may appear.

I own all other OC's

Please read Head in the Clouds first... it will make loads more sense if you get through that.

**Every Chapter besides the Prologue will have more than one thousand words.
  1. Prologue
    665 Words (sorry it's short... just a tease ;])
  2. 1.01
    1381 Shad's POV
  3. 1.02
    1008 Words Minx
  4. 1.03
    1001 Words Shad's POV
  5. 1.04
    1515 Words Minx POV