‹ Prequel: Head in the Clouds
Status: On Hold at the Moment

Down to Earth

1.03

Shit, Shit, Shit.

Who was that girl?

Where did she come from?

How is she so… so… perfect?

Her chrome hair and tan skin. Her face was sculpted by Angels. Or at least, maybe. She was too beautiful for a human, but it was a natural beauty. Not like the Supers where you can tell that it was a beauty that was gained after the Change or whatever.

"Who should I talk to about this?" I wondered out loud as I found myself pacing in my room back at the Counsel.

"Uncle Jasper!" I exclaimed after realizing, he was really the only one I could talk to about this without getting in trouble with anyone.

But then it hit me. Mother would kill me if she realized I went out to see Jasper and Alice without her, or someone guiding me there. Father would be just as angry.

Wait… maybe Father may help me with this issue. He was usually fine with me leaving the island by myself, at least, when Mother wasn't around. He imprinted on Mother too… maybe he can tell me if this is the start of an imprint or not. He would be able to know… right?

Or was it Mother that imprinted on Father? I really have no idea anymore. They never gave me the whole story. I wish they did though… because if they did, well, it would be easier to know who would know the most about imprinting.

Then again… It wouldn't matter because Mother would over-react and Father would just be chill about it. I honestly think he would be proud about how many women swoon over me.

And how many have been in my bed. Zane chuckled and I sighed and continued my thoughts.

Yes, Father would be the best option right now. Because I can't really see Jasper currently. Mother would be looking for that. Maybe after dinner I can talk to him… or maybe…

I quickly ran out of my room and ran to Father's favorite spot on the island, by the shore on the beach. He said that it reminds him of home.

"Dad!" I yelled, completely forgetting my usual childish tone.

"Hey Shad, what's up, you look like you've seen a ghost." He said before ruffling my hair.

"I wanted to talk to you about imprinting." I said simply and he looked at me oddly before then sighing and smiling.

"I knew this day would come soon considering all the times you leave the island." He said and I looked at him oddly.

"Don't worry, your mother doesn't know about your adventures. But did you look into her eyes?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Alright, that's the deal sealer. But if just looking at her brought on this strong of a connection… I really have no idea whether or not you are imprinted to her yet or not. I'm not the best person to talk about with this. Try Jacob he--"

"No, I refuse to talk to that ass." I said and Father looked at me in shock.

"I would agree with you on that one, but with this, Jacob is the one to talk to. Because you can't talk to your mother, she was the one to imprint on me, so I can't really say anything. I did imprint on her a little bit I guess… but we really don't know how that all worked out." Father sighed and I looked at him.

"Dad, must I?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, doesn't have to be now, but I would suggest sometime soon so that you can find this girl again soon. You may go a little crazy if you don't see her again." He warned me and I let out a breath.

"That's unfortunate," He just nodded and laughed.

"You've grown up, but you are still her baby, and you know that. Or at least… until she has another child." Father looked hopeful and then shook his head and smiled at me.

"You are trying?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"Yes, but with her being Seer, time with her is very short and half the time we are interrupted." Father seethed.

I let out a laugh and Father glared at me.

"So, you really have no issue with exploring?" I asked as we into the castle like structure.

"No, as long as you don't get hurt or hurt anyone else, I'm fine with it. Obviously your mother has an issue with it. On top of that, she still thinks that you are very childish and immature, so I guess… well… it's up to you rather or not you would like to argue that point." Father sighed and I nodded.

"Can we keep this a secret from Mother, at least for a little while." I asked and Father smiled and nodded at me.

"I will try, I can't guarantee anything though incase." I smiled and laughed.

"Thanks Dad, I appreciate it… truly." I hugged him gently and he smiled at me wide.

"My boy is growing up." He said ruffling my hair.

I shrugged him off and laughed a little bit.

I really didn't want to talk to Jacob. From everyone except for Renesmee, I've heard that he is an ass and deserves to die in a hole. That being said, my thoughts on him are very similar. I just don't like him. Everything about him makes me want to punch him in the throat. I probably could too if I wanted too. It wouldn't be that hard. I'm most likely faster than him and if I caught him off guard, I could get one punch in. After that one punch… well… that will be iffy.

But he in a Representative… so I would most likely get thrown in some prison or banishment for trying to punch him.

I guess in the end it's really not worth it at all… But I still really want to. Maybe someday I will.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SEVERELY SORRY for putting this out super late!!

I thank you all for commenting. I will hopefully get caught up... just this chapter caught me off guard and with everything going on... it's all really overwhelming...

Again Thanks for Sticking with it

<3
Daku