Love I've found you

The Return

The bar was a small one, she preferred it that way. The smaller the bar the less amount of people occupying it, which was always ideal for her situation. She sat at a table in the back corner watching everyone but keeping to herself at the same time as to not draw unwanted attention to herself. It was obvious she did not belong though.
She was around 5 feet tall and thin, but did not appear frail in any way. She was wearing black ankle height boots. Her pants were skin tight blue jeans with rips all along the legs. Her shirt was a black v-necked t-shirt that clung tightly to her figure, her black leather jacket draped over the back of her chair. Hanging off of her neck was a pendant with an anchor on it and in the center was a sparkling blue jewel. Her hair was a dark brown that curled professionally halfway down her back. Her bangs were pushed to the side, out of her dazzling emerald green eyes. Her nose was small and delicate, and her upper lip was thinner than her bottom, giving her a pouting appearance. Her skin was slightly tan and perfect; making everyone else in the bar pale in comparison.
The bar patrons of this small bar represented the small town she had stopped at very well. It was just a random town off of Highway 95 in North Carolina, no one really stopped there unless their car broke down which worked out perfectly for her. No one would think to look for her there. The people there noticed right away that she was a stranger, there were the few brave men that would walk up to her and try to buy her a drink but she turned every single one of them.
As she was sitting there sipping her drink her phone lit up on the table. She looked at the caller ID and answered it right away. Her voice had a hint of a smile in it.
“Stefan Salvatore, long time no talk. What can I do for you?” she said into the phone, her British accent more prominent then it had been since the last time they talked.
“Alex, I need your help.” The voice on the other line said desperately.
Her smile faded instantly, Stefan was someone she considered family, he was like a little brother to her and she knew if he was calling her that he was in serious trouble.
“Where are you?” she asked hastily.
“Home.” He said, knowing that she would know right away exactly where he was.
“I’ll be there in 2 hours.” She said right before she hung up the phone.
Alex got up from her table, downed her drink leaving the money she owed on the table and left the bar as quickly as she could without being to conspicuous. She got into her black mustang, turned on the car, and got onto the highway heading North.
“Mystic Falls, I’m coming back."