Status: Updating

On Your Side.

You could be the best of me. When I'm the worst for you.

Cara's POV-

Everyday since the first day I came to Ohio I have hung around with Eric.

We were inseparable. We would walk all around town together, usually ending up lost. After our long adventures, we would come back to my aunts’ house. Where we would spend our nights in my aunts’ backyard, under the stars.

"I'm really glad we met." Eric whispered to me, as we laid in the tall green grass. I had my head against his chest, while he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I am to." I smiled

"I really am." He stressed. "I am so glad I decided to go on this trip. I couldn't imagine my summer without you."

I sat up, and looked up at the stars. Eric followed me up, wrapping his arm around my waist. "I was really angry about being forced to come here, but I couldn't be happier that I did. I truly believe everything happens for a reason, and this is one of those times." I confessed, leaning against him.

He left a kiss on my forehead. "It's fate." He laughed, grabbing my hand. He hopped up off the grass, and said, "Let's go on the trampoline. I leaped to my feet, and began being dragged over to the center of the yard. We both climbed on to the circular trampoline. We jumped as high as we could, trying not to fly off the sides.

Eventually, we both lost control, and crashed in to each other. Our collision forced us both the fall roughly on to the trampoline. I ended up kicking him in the face on my way down. After that, we both agreed we were too warned out to continue. We just sat down across from each other on the trampoline. His knees were pressed up against mine, and had our hands entangled together.

"I don't know much about love." Eric started. "But I think I'm in love with you."

My jaw fell open slightly, while I stared back in to his eyes. "You're in love with me?"

He dropped his head down, and nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "I uh... um, yeah."

I smiled, watching him, as he awkwardly glanced all around the backyard, while he searched for the right words to say next. "Do you believe in love at first sight?" He paused, peeking up at me. "Because that's how I felt when I first saw you. I knew it right away."

My lips slowly blossomed in to a wide grin. "I love you too, Eric." I beamed, before I jumped at him, attaching my lips to his. He fell back, but didn't break the kiss once.

•••

I woke up to the feeling of something wet rubbing against my cheek. My eyes shot open, and I jumped up. I realized I was still on the trampoline, with Eric at my side. We have slept there all night, yet again. I glanced to my left to find Dixie, my aunts’ cat, purring at me. I picked her up, placing her on Eric's chest. Dixie leaned down to Eric’s chin, and began to lick him, until she got up to his ears.

"Cara." Eric whined, half asleep, and smirking a bit.

I laughed, picking Dixie off his chest. "Yes, Eric?"

His eyes slowly opened, blinking a couple times. His eyes dropped down to Dixie, at the sight of her his eyes blew up. "Was the cat doing that?" He gasped, wiping his face.

"It sure wasn't me." I giggled, petting under Dixie’s chin.

"Cara." Eric shouted, before using his shirt to rub Dixie’s kisses from his lips. "That's sick. That cat licks itself, and then licks me."

"Oh, get over it."

"I am a dog person." He strongly stated.

“Sorry.” I apologized, leaning over to kiss his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
I APOLOGIZE SO HARD! I didn't realize how long it has been, since I last updated. I have been very busy with my studies, so I have not had the time to update. You all have full permission to hate me!

But if you happen no to hate me, and enjoy the band The Maine maybe you could check out my new fic Stay Away, Sweet Misery.

Thank you for sticking around, more to come soon!

Thank you for reading :)