Status: Updating

On Your Side.

My eyes are no good- blind without her.

Caras POV-

Today is the day.

The day I go back home to Michigan.

The moment I entered Ohio all I wanted to do was go back home. But that all changed when I went for a walk, and met Eric. Now I don't want to go back. I just want to stay with Eric. I know it seems like Eric and I moved fast, but everything feels right with him. It is ridiculous how I feel, young and in love.

•••

I sat on the front porch, my head tipped back, and my eyes closed. I was leaned back on my palms, soaking in the August sun. At the sound of rushed footsteps, my eyes jolted opened. Eric was running up the sidewalk, up to the house. I leaped up from the porch, and crashed into his chest. His arms tightened around my waist, and he held me close.

I took in a deep breath, before I said, "I don't want to leave."

"Don't start." Eric groaned. "I don't want this summer to end."

"I'll be back next summer... If you will be."

"I'll be wherever you are." He proclaimed.

"You say it like it will be so easy." I said. "Even if we can be together next summer, we still have to wait a year."

"We will keep in constant contact. I'll text you, call you, and we can video chat."

"It wont be the same. You will still be on the other side of the country."

"But you'll get to see my pretty face." He spoke, smiling widely.

"Stop." I laughed, as I fell back into his arms. "I guess we will have to make it work."

After our long goodbye, Eric couldn't put off leaving any longer. He sighed, holding my hand tightly. "I'll miss you."

"I’ll miss you too." I whined.

“And Cara,” Eric began. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I smiled, frantically wiping tears away.

He leaned down, connecting our lips. "I'll see you soon." He mumbled.

"I hope so."
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, I'm sorry this sucked so bad. Like, this was terrible. I am so sorry. I haven't been very creative lately. Also, I have been so busy with school. (I HATE it.) But I hopefully can write more and get it out to you guys faster.

Thanks for reading :)