Status: Updating

On Your Side.

There's no need to hide that feeling we get.

Caras POV-

The next summer

I kept my eyes on the road as I tried to figure our which street to turn down. I was pretty sure my Aunt lived on Elm, but it seemed like that street had vanished.

After driving around aimlessly for an hour, making a couple loops along the way, I finally found the right street. I pulled in to her driveway and yanked the key out of the ignition. Quickly, I swiped my bags out of the back seat and threw them over my shoulders. I was a bit unstable as I stepped on to the porch; my bags were a bit heavy. I have a bad habit of over packing.

Before I could even knock, my aunt thrusted the door open.

"Cara!" She shouted. "Did you get lost, my dear?" She took a bag off my shoulder and rested it on hers.

"Yeah, I couldn't seem to find your street."

"Everything looks the same around here. You should have called. I could have met you wherever you were."

"It's no big deal. I made it here."

"Well, lets get you settled in. You had a long drive."

That night I didn't get much sleep. I had a certain boy in the back of my mind. The past year Eric and I had kept in constant contact. It was nice, but I rather have been with him in real life. I called him at a rest stop on my way here. He was already in Ohio for two days.

•••

"Eric!" I shrieked, as I sprinted over to him.

He had his arms opened wide "I missed you, Cara."

"Well, I would hope so."

"I have two and a half months here. I want every second of it filled with you."

"Sounds doable." I nodded, before leaning in to connect our lips.

“Now, where to start?
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT!

I AM SO SORRY!

I am having a hard time with this one right now. I am still trying to figure out what to do with it.

What do you think should happen next? Leave a comment.

Thanks for reading :)