Status: still working.

We Only Die When We Stop Trying

"Oh bartender, bartender."

**xxXXFrankXXxx**
I looked up. How seldom people looked up. The sign read, "The Sex Muffin" in big purple letters above the club. "Well...." I mumbled as I walked in. The room was crowded, people stumbling over eachother, people making out in corners. I walked over to the bar, squeezing between people as I did. I snagged a seat, grinning as the bartender walked over. He was fucking gorgeous. He had long black hair, perfect body, shaped with jeans so tight you could see his cock pressed up against his leg. "Damn." I said leaning towards him. He smiled and winked. "What can I get you?" He asked, with a deep voice, almost growling. 'You,' I thought. "Surprise me." I actually said. He stepped away, giving me a perfect view of his ass. And damn. So...... fucking perfect. I turned away. I felt arms curl around me, and I remembered why I was here. "Brendon!" I screamed like a 5 year old. "Hey Frankie." Brendon said standing next to me. "Happy birfday! How are you?"
"Good!" Brendon replied, "enjoying yourself?" I nodded. The bartender walked back over, handing me a drink. A dark look passed over his features. His eyes flicked back and forth between me and Brendon. Suddenly his eyes stopped on me, with a questioning look. I shook my head as Brendon kept talking. The bartender's beautiful features returned to normal. Smiling as he took orders. Brendon stopped talking and looked at me. He raised an eyebrow and nodded towards the bartender. I felt my face flush, "Haha no. He's cute, butttt...... haaaa nooo....." Brendon smiled at me, with all of his $2000 dollar teeth. "You do not think he's just cute."
"I do to!"
"Frank! Don't bullshit me!"
"Okay," I whispered, "I'll his number."

**xxXXGerardXXxx**
I kept my eyes glued to that beautiful specimen in the bar. With his..... friend. I growled. I wanted him. And he was....... woah. His face, the tattoos.... he was barely wearing a shirt! I stepped away to the bathroom to try to unstiffen my hard-on. Fuck. My cock was pressing up against my jeans so much I was afraid my jeans would rip. "What the FUCK pretty boy?" I snapped back into reality. A big guy was screaming at me. I shrunk back. "I SAID WHAT THE FUCK? DO YOU JUST GO AROUND SLAMMING INTO PEOPLE?" I gave him a confused look. He grabbed my shirt collar and threw me on the ground. I held back a scream. People started to gather, drunk and smiling. "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" My chest locked up. "Gerard!" I heard a voice yell. "Stop it you asshole!" The same voice screamed at my attacker. "It was an accident!"
My attacker looked at my savior. "Then why didn't he say anything?" I recognized Mikey as my savior. Mikey's face contorted. "His jaw locks up and he can't talk." The attacker raised an eyebrow, "And how do you know?"
"Because," Mikey began, "I'm his b........."
"Boyfriend?" My attacker asked. "Uhhhh..... yeah! And when he sucks my-" the music blared for a moment. "What'd you say?"
"When he sucks my dick, his jaw locks up sometimes, and it feels so amazing! I have an immediate orgasm." Mikey finished, as he took a drag of a his cigarette. My attacker scrunched up his face, "Fucking fags." He said as he walked away. Mikey grabbed my hand and helped me up. He pulled me close. "You okay bro?" He asked. "Yeah," I whispered. "Now, don't freak out, the guy is still watching you. So just hold on. And pretend to like this." Mikey mumbled. He reached around and grabbed my ass. I leaned closer to him and arched my back. My hard-on had gone. "Moan." Mikey said. I moaned and turned so my attacker could only see my back. I moved around so it looked like I was kissing Mikey. Mikey moaned. He grabbed my ass again. "Okay he's gone." Mikey announced, stepping away from me. I turned around, seeing my attacker leave the with a disgusted face. I smiled, "I make you orgasm immediately?" Mikey nodded, "Oh yes. Its wonderful."
"Thanks bro. I appreciate it." Mikey nodded, "Go get back to work." Before I could reply, Mikey bounded off. I walked back to the bar. My specimen smiled at me. I continued towards him. "You okay, beautiful?" He asked me, surprisingly. His voice alone made me hard. "Yeah. What can I get you?" I replied. He pulled me close. "Your number." He said simply. I smiled, and licked my lips. "Here." I growled, passing him a napkin with a number scribbled on it. "Cell number?" He questioned. I nodded. He raised an eyebrow, and called my number. I pulled my vibrating phone out an answered. "City morgue! You kill 'em we grill 'em." I answered. My specimen smiled, "I'm Frank." I purred. I love that name. "Way. Gerard Way." Frank smiled again. "Ill call you." I nodded, and Frank walked off. I watched his ass. My cock was rock hard from just watching him. "Over exagerating much?" Mikey appeared behind me. "How'd you get behind the bar?" I asked, bewildered. "I'm magic!" He screamed. An overhead announcer began to speak, "EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE BAR! WERE CLOSIN'!" I looked at my watch. It was 2:42. The bar closes at 2:45. I stepped out from behind the bar, and ran after Mikey. When I was out the door, I looked around, trying to find Mikey. I turned around. Mikey laughed and jumped on my back. "Go horsie!" Mikey screamed. I smiled and threw him off. "C'mon!" Mikey said, "We gotta go get you ready for your date!" I looked at him questioningly, "Date?"
"Yeah!" He mumbled, "with Frank!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, short chapter, yes. But more to come. Comments please. I love you if you read this! Haha