Status: still working.

We Only Die When We Stop Trying

"Awesome bro. Just awesome."

**xxXXFrankXXxx**
"Good job!" Brendon said excitedly, bounding along beside me. "I know..... I can't believe it myself." I replied. I looked at the napkin in my hand. I actually got his number. Brendon stopped in front of my, jerking me back to his attention. "EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE BAR! WERE CLOSIN'!" the overcom blared. I smiled as I saw Gerard run out of the bar after someone. Brendon slapped me. "Hey?!" I asked. "Hay is for horses! Sometimes cows! Pigs don't eat it cuz the don't know how!" Brendon chanted. "Brendon Urie!" I stomped my foot. "Did you drink too much?" Brendon giggled. "Yeahhhhhhh......" I laughed too. "So!" Brendon changed the subject, "are ya gonna fuck him?" I cocked my head sideways, "No. I can't. I have Hayley." Brendon gave me a dead stare. "Than dump her."
"What? No..... I can't do that."
"Ugh yeah you can."
"She's done alot for me. I couldn't do that to her." I looked at the ground. Brendon stepped closer to me. "She cheated on you. With Adam." I frowned. "Than lets fuck away!" I yelled, throwing my hands up in the air. I looked around. Brendon was laughing because of the disapproving looks I was getting from surrounding citizens. I pulled my arms down quickly. I felt my face start to flush a bright red. Brendon reached into my pocket, pulling out my beloved napkin. "Gerard Way. 378-388-2644. Did you check the number?" I nodded. "Good boy, Frankie." Brendon added after petting me on the head. I pulled out my crappy cell phone and dialed Hayley's number. It rang about four times, then she picked up. "Hello?"
"Hey," I replied, "so..... What the FUCK Hayley?" I waited a second. There was noise in the background. Brendon's ear was on the other side of the phone. "Sounds like...... moaning?" I whispered. Brendon nodded. I waited again. "Sounds like she's getting fucked." Brendon laughed. Another second went by. My eyes widened and I gasped, "SHE IS DUDE!! HHHOOOOLLLY SHIT! ITS ADAM'S VOICE!!!!" Brendon stopped laughing, "Than go bust her ass dude!" I nodded and started running down the street. Luckily I only lived a mile or two from the bar. A car pulled up beside me and rolled down the window. "Hey dipshit, get in the car, we'll make it in 1 minute." Brendon was smiling all drunkedly. I sighed and got in. Brendon slammed on the gas, and we took off.

We showed up at the house not much later. The door was locked, with a chair in front of it. I growled, "BITCH!" Brendon smiled and slammed his weight against the door. The door collapsed in on itself and I ran through the living room. I busted the door to the bedroom. Hayley gasped. Adam stopped and pulled his cock out of her, his erection slowly dying. I put on my pair of sunglasses, so I could stare at Adam's long, cock. My mouth watered from just looking. Brendon apparently noticed my ogling and hit me. Adam put his pants on. Hayley pulled the covers up to cover herself. "What's the fucking point of covering up your "private parts" you whore? Anymore publicity, and you'll have to open up a goddamn Starbucks down there." I commented. Brendon stifled a laugh and Hayley gave me a dark look. "Why the fuck are you here?" Hayley asked, "I thought you were going to your boytoy's birthday." I started to walk towards her, and Brendon held me back. "Why is your boytoy here?" I asked just as fiercefully in return. Adam was sitting in the corner, pulling out his cock and messing with it. I pulled my sunglasses back on, and watched him. Brendon took over, arguing with Hayley about some bullshit. I licked my lips, Adam was still poking his cock around. I started naming adjectives to describe it. Luscious? Nah........ Brendon hit my again. I pulled my sunglasses off and looked at Hayley. She started to cry. Brendon and I looked at eachother in confusion. I looked back at Adam.... or I looked at Adam's face this time. "You can keep her." I said walking out. I threw all my stuff in a box and grabbed some liquor, spray paint, and matches. Brendon looked at me skeptically, but I shrugged it off. We walked out side. "So....... why?" Brendon finally asked, gesturing to my weapons of choice. I smiled. I pulled out the spray paint, and walked over to Hayley's Ferrari. I shook up the can. Brendon was laughing in disbelief. I started to paint all over the car. "Fuck. The paint ran out" I threw the can. We started walking towards Brendon's house when I pulled out my phone. I dialed the number on my napkin, saved it, than called it. The music in the background sounded like Aerosmith. "Finally." I mumbled. "Hello?" My specimen asked nervously. "Hey. Its Frank."
"Oh hey sexy!" His tone lightened a bit.
I smiled. "So. You busy?"
"You realize its four AM..... right?"
I blushed, Brendon laughed. "Uugghh yeah." My fist was clenched, and my palms were sweaty. I started to stutter. "So. You wanna come over?" Gerard asked. I smiled, "Yeah! What's your address?"
"7837 Ash Street."
"Cool. Ill be there soon." Gerard hung up.
Brendon smiled, "Well now you can fuck!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please!