Status: WIP~

What Not to Expect When You're Expecting

Gerard Way Hates Everything

frerard mpreg, if you don't dig it, don't read it.
If you do then please comment! Thanks for reading <3
-L

Fuck. The second Gerard woke up that morning he felt nauseous. It wasn't really anything new, he'd been nauseous practically every morning for the past month or so but this morning his nausea was laced with something different - fear. Today he had promised to tell Frank, and Mikey was going to hold him to his promise, the way an asshole with good intentions little brother should. Gerard heaved a sigh and carefully tried to roll out of bed without lurching his stomach too much in the process.
It didn't work.
He barely made it to the toilet in time to be sick and the taste of vomit in his throat and mouth made him throw up even more. The mornings he was nauseous were the worst, he felt like he kind of hated everything, especially himself. He picked himself up off the white, tiled floor of his basement bathroom and flushed the toilet, catching sight of his wrecked appearance in the bathroom mirror. He sighed again before stepping into the shower, he really kind of hated everything.

-------

Mikey raced down the stairs just as Gerard was walking out the front door, his hair was dis shelved in its usual Mikey sort of mess and Gerard played with it a bit. "Do you feel okay today?" If you didn't know Mikey you would probably think he didn't give half a fuck about whether or not you were okay based on how he was looking at his sidekick and not even anywhere near Gerard's eyes when he asked the question, he didn't look up for a second. Not to mention Mikey's voice was nearly completely monotone, there was no hint of caring in his tone at all. But Gerard did know Mikey, since he'd only been his brother for the past 16 years or so, and he knew that Mikey cared a lot and he wouldn't have asked if he didn't want the genuine answer.

"I feel like shit walking. Almost like all of my organs inside have been turned inside out but not so that they're on the other side of my skin, just inside out inside of me. You know?" Gerard placed a tentative hand to his stomach as he and his brother walked out to his car. Mikey nodded, Gerard smiled a little at that. Mikey always understood him, even when he wasn't really sure if he even understood himself.

The drive to school wasn't nearly long enough to Gerard and he felt bad because he turned the radio off and kind of bitched to Mikey the whole drive over instead of rocking out to the Pumpkins or something like they usually did.

"I know it sucks but if you want I'll be right there next to you, or just down the hall so you can have a private conversation but I'm still there if you need me." Mikey suggested as Gerard locked the car doors and they headed towards the front steps of the school.
Gerard sighed again and put his hand instinctively to his stomach again without even realizing.
"Are you sick or something?"

Mikey turned around, looking not even slightly surprised of course, but Gerard felt like he could have pissed his pants with how fucking nervous he was. Should he do it now and get it over with? He turned also but Frank was already by his side of course, glancing down apprehensively at where Gerard's hand was placed over his abdomen. Fuck.
He awkwardly removed his hand and found that he had no idea what he was supposed to do with it so he fiddled with the string on his hoodie. "Uhh hey, Frank." he finally blurted out, it came out too loud sounding like he was fucking mentally challenged and Mikey shook his head sadly at his poor, awkward brother. Gerard shot him a dirty look in return.
Frank watched the two looking somewhat amused. "Uh, hey?" He leaned forward and kissed Gerard on the forehead, giving Gerard butterflies that would have been amazing on any other day. But not today.

"I... I need to talk...we need to tell.....Frankie I need to tell you something, we need to talk can I, hallway?" He awkwardly pointed a thumb towards the empty hall of the main building of the school and stupidly thought of a zombie hitchhiker. He filed it away in his *random inspiration* folder in his brain and realized that Frank was nodding at him, looking worried. Gerard gulped.
"Right outside the door?" Mikey whispered as they passed him and Gerard simply nodded his head, feeling like he was walking towards the guillotine for his execution.
He silently reminded himself to stop being so dramatic.

They went about halfway down the hall and stopped in front of some of the lockers. There was an awkward pause between him and Frank where they both looked literally anywhere except each other's eyes. Frank broke the silence. "Gee, are you breaking up with me?"
He sounded quiet and sad and Gerard didn't like it, he frowned. "No...Frankie, I... you... might break up with me though...I mean i really hope you don't but you might because, I mean, I should have.... this is...Frankie...I'm preg...nant." He was kind of amazed that he managed to live through that without having a heart attack or a stroke or some kind of aneurysm. His head felt like it was going to explode from all the fucking stress.

"You're what?" "Frank, I, when we did it on... you know Valentine's Day..." Gerard blushed, he couldn't help it, he felt feverish and nervous, "I um. We didn't use a condom, you know? And I forgot to take my ... my birth control because you know... Colossal Squid Versus Mega Shark was on Syfy and the guy was the same guy from Eight Legged Freaks and I just got kind of Distracted and..." He stopped himself, knowing he'd ramble on too long if he let himself. Frank was usually pretty good at not getting pissed at Gerard's babbling but he kind of figured he shouldn't push it today.

"Gee, I ... I need to think, okay?" That was all Frank said before he turned around and went out the front doors of the school again, leaving Gerard standing there feeling stunned and sort of....abandoned? Gerard wasn't even sure. He kind of felt numb, like he would be ok, he wasn't even feeling anything...until Mikey came inside and Gerard collapsed into his arms, sobbing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bear with me on this one because it will get better. I know most MPregs have the same typical set up in which they tell the father and blah blah blah, but once we get past that we can get to the better stuff.
Thank you so much for reading, please comment and tell me what you think!
<3
-L