Status: WIP~

What Not to Expect When You're Expecting

Let the Cravings Begin

Gerard was starving. He was pretty sure if he didn't eat something soon he would lose control of his body and simply faint, he felt light headed and sick and really just really, fucking hungry.
"You had like 4 pop tarts for breakfast!" Mikey complained when Gerard whined out what his issue was. Gerard snuffed at him and pouted, some little brother he was.

Gerard sighed in relief when the bell for lunch finally rang and practically raced out to his car with Mikey in tow. They stood around outside Gerard's beat up nissan for a few minutes before Ray and Bob showed up, loudly discussing Iron Maiden something or other. They stood around for another minute or so before Ray finally asked, "Where's Frank?" Bob grunted an agreeing noise and peeked over Ray's shoulder. Mikey looked at Gerard.
"Well, I don't know where he is!" Gerard barked out in defense. "We should just go, there's no point in waiting for him. I saw him leave school this morning so he must have just ditched if he's still not here." Mikey mumbled. Ray looked like he was suspicious but Bob pulled him into the back seat of the car and Gerard tried his hardest not to show how pissed off and upset he was in the way he sped through stop signs.

Their lunch was 45 minutes and they usually went to the park a few blocks over on Waver Street to sit and eat lunch, they'd tried sitting in hallways, sitting outside, and sitting in the cafeterias before but it had only resulted in food being thrown at them or sometimes even being stuck in their hair. Ray's especially.
Gerard turned onto Waver Street and continued onwards.
"Uhh, Gee, did you forget where the park was?" Ray chided, breaking his and Bob's staring match. Bob shouted that Ray had forfeited and high fived Mikey in victory.
"No, I'm just really hungry, I'm going to grab something from Mcdonalds." Bob and Ray exchanged glances but said nothing and Mikey intiated a staring battle with Bob since he was the winner while Ray protested that he hadn't actually forfeit as Gerard drove them through the Mcdonalds Drive Thru.

"Great going, Gee, we only have half an hour of lunch left." Mikey bitched as he shrugged himself down into his claimed spot at the base of a tree in the park.
"I was fucking starving, Mikey!" Gerard said guiltily as he sat down at Mikey's right, his two Mcdonalds bags and large soda cup grasped in his hands.
"You must have been starving for days, that's a lot of food, Gee!" Ray laughed as he unpacked his cliche brown paper baggy lunch, revealing two ham sandwiches and a dr.pepper. Bob snagged one of Ray's sandwich and gave him a bag of Fritos in return and Ray laughed again, taking the first sip of his soda.
Mikey nibbled on a pack of chocolate mini donuts he stole from a seven eleven and Gerard unpacked his bags of food.

Two big macs, a ten piece chicken nuggets, two double cheeseburgers, a large fries and a large hot fudge sundae. He licked his lips slightly in anticipation and nibbled on a fry before he realized he was being stared at.
"Uhhh" "Dude, are you really going to eat all that?" Bob asked, raising his eyebrows in shock. Gerard sighed and looked at Mikey for help, Mikey glanced up from his phone and sighed.
"Maybe you should tell them, Gee. I mean, if they're not dick bags," he raised an eyebrow and glanced in Bob and Ray's direction, "Then it should be fine. I mean if you keep it...(he said this part softly) then they're going to end up finding out anyways."

Gerard gulped and put his hand to his stomach, the others glanced down at his abdomen as though he was storing a secret there. "I kind of am..." he thought, and removed his hand, choosing to stare at his cheeseburgers hungrily instead.

"I umm. I guess... well... meandFrankarekindoftogether." he rushes together and closes his eyes in case Bob decides its time to finally take a swing at him for all his bullshit.
All he hears is a loud snort. At first he thinks its Mikey, he opens his eyes. Mikey is grinning and Ray and Bob are both cracking up, even clutching their sides as though its the fucking funniest thing they've ever heard. Gerard wrinkles his nose in irritation.
"Uh." he says again and Ray cuts him off, "That's not exactly the latest breaking news, Gee. You and Frank are more obvious than the lesbians in 2nd period Chem." Mikey really does snort at that one and it sets Bob and Ray off into a whole new spree of laughter. Gerard lets out a huff and angrily takes a bite out of one of his cheeseburgers, closing his eyes at how fucking amazing it tastes, honestly. He's never really liked Mcdicks but holy shit, that's a great burger. He can't even deny it. He finishes the entire thing before everyone's entirely calm and when he zones back into reality, Ray is clutching at his side still and Bob is lying back on the grass, wiping tears from his eyes. Mikey somehow managed to spew donut chunks all over his pants and is still giggling slightly as he tries to wipe it off.

"Anyways," he starts and Bob sits back up to look at him, Mikey gives him a reassuring nod as he readjusts his glasses. Gerard blows his matty black hair out of his face, feeling like a fucking idiot for the billionth time today. "I um... me and Frank did some stuff on Valentine's Day and...well.. I was born funny, ok? I'm different. And... I can... I am... I'm pregnant?" It comes out as a question and Ray is all but gawking at him. Mikey looks unsure of himself but his right hand is balled into a fist like he might be ready to kick some ass should it be needed (as though he even could kick some ass).

"You're serious?" Ray finally says, still clutching his side as though he simply doesn't know what else to do with his limbs, Bob is staring intently at Gerard, eyebrows raised in interest and maybe surprise. He nods.
Ray lets out a breath that he was apparently holding and Bob does the same. Gerard sees Mikey uncurl his fists out of the corner of his eye.
"Wow." Is all Ray says and nods his head, still staring at Gerard as though he's an ancient artifact or a transformer or something. "I'm fucking hungry and we only have 20 minutes before we have to get back to the school soooo" Bob says finally and grabs his bag of chips and digs into them with great intensity.

Gerard glances at his phone and realizes Bob is right and scarfs down a ton of his delicious food in record time. He's finishing the last of his fries and sundae when he realizes he's being stared at again. "Guyyyys" He whines out and Ray just chuckles.
"Sorry, Gee. Its just new and kind of amazing and surprising and... I mean at least we know why you're eating like a horse."
"Yeah and why you're such a little bitch." Mikey throws his shoe at Bob after that and Bob tackles him in return and Gerard finishes his sundae just fucking glad that his friends aren't assholes who think he's a freak.

"I just wish Frank took it like you guys did." Gerard mumbles suddenly, baggging his trash and getting to his feet, feeling full and content finally.

"He was mad?" Ray asks, shocked. His hair bounces around as he gets to his feet, Bob and Mikey still a tangled mess of limbs in the background.
"He ran away." Gerard says sadly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for all the cussing and I'm sorry its such a filler! It will get more interesting, it will get better, we just have to get all the ground shit out of the way.
Thanks for reading! please comment <3
-L