Status: Hiatus

Untitled

Apologies, I'm not myself

Alex did not go to the Marianas bus. Josh just left their own bus to attend to Matt so Alex did not want to be such a burden. That, and he also did not want to disturb Josh and Matt. God knows what they're doing behind that door. Instead, Alex opted to walk away from the parking lot to try to find a nice park where he could think about things.

There was one way out of the lot and one road down so Alex started his trek, all the while keeping a mental note to the directions.

Alex found a nice small park that was quite peaceful for a Saturday afternoon. There was a bench next to the playground where Alex could sit. He thankful that he rememered to bring his phone with him when he stormed out. He brought it out and unloked the device.
He opened notes and started a new page.

Alex sat there for 2 hours being so caught up in typing song ideas into his phone that he did not hear footsteps walking towards him.

Jack lightly tapped on Alex's shoulders to get his attention. Alex stopped mid-line to look up at who disturbed him from his writing session. His eyes glassed over when he realized it was Jack.

"What do you want?" Alex asked coldly.

"I just want to apologize." Jack said sheepishly.

"What for? You didn't do anything wrong. You just ignored your bestfriend for your fake girlfriend and don't want to spend time with him anymore. What's so wrong about that?" Alex spat sarcastically.

"I'm sorry Alex! It's just really stressful! You of all people should understand that." Jack defended.

"That doesn't mean you could just ignore me! We haven't done anything toegther for 2 weeks other than play shows! The last time we really talked without it ending as an argument was before she became your 'girlfriend'. I miss you." Alex whispered the last part.

Alex's anger had melted to sadness and loneliness when he finished yelling at Jack.

Jack instantly wrapped his arms around Alex to comfort him.

"I'm sorry," Jack said again

"I know I haven't been spending time with you. I miss you, too. I'll make sure to spend more time with you. Just... just don't walk away for so long. I was getting kinda worried when you didn't come back after an hour."

"I went to the Marianas bus and walked in on something I did not want to see ever again. I had to stand outside the door to ask where you were. Did you know who painfully awkward it was? It was more awkward than how those fanfic writers describe Zack! Then I got more worried when they said you didn't come here. I never want to experience that night at the hospital ever again." Jack said into Alex's brown locks.

Alex laughed softly.

"I'm sorry I went out for so long and making Juliet here worried. I just had to clear my mind, and hey, now I have a few more songs for the new record. Oh my! You've read those fanfics before?! how would you know Zack is portrayed as an awkward muscle man?" Alex laughed, then continued

"And I told you not to worry about Josh! He's all taken care of. What you saw wasn't too graphic, was it?"

Jack only grimaced.

"Aw! Poor Jacky!" Alex cooed in a baby voice as he kissed Jack's too big nose.

"Do you want to stay here for a bit more or do you want to head back?" Jack asked.

"I wanna stay here for a while more. I've missed you so much."

Jack simply nodded and wrapped his arms tighter around Alex.

"Can I see some of the songs?"

"Sure, but it's not finished. Here, I think you know what this one's about."

Alex showed Jack a couple more of his new songs and sang some of them. He still wasn't quite sure how he wanted the melody to go.

They sat there for while longer in a comfortable silence. Until Alex got cold and wanted to go back.

"Alex, can we make a truce and not fight for the rest of the tour?"

Jack really wanted to keep the peace and enjoy the tour as much as he could and if Alex was mad at him he wouldn't be able to get much out of it.

Alex hesitated a little before agreeing.

"Okay. I want to enjoy the tour as well."

Jack decided to change the subject to a lighter matter.

"You know," Jack started. Alex looked up through his lashes to indicate he was listening.

"I am never going to be able to look at Josh and Matt the same way ever again." Jack declared.

Alex couldn't stop the laugh from spilling out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh wow! Look! She actually updates! This is short and kinda like a filler, except, I don't know what the big huge thing would be... Anyway, thanks We're-Only-Dreamers for commenting, it was really helpful. Comments could potentially get you a better story.. so.. comment? Do any of my readers want more detailed Jatt? Should I write more? Do people even read these A/Ns?