Status: On pause. Working on others stories

Red Velvet Feelings

Your Mind Is My New Best Friend

"I am so sorry I forgot to call you and tell you it was cancelled. See Sean was going to come over and I told the guys and they were fine with it, but he wasn't. He told me to ditch them, like seriously they are my best friends so no. But things have been really tense with us lately so I didn't want him to be mad and I postponed our guys steak day, or whatever you want to call it, to tomorrow! I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. You have better things to do then to come over here for no re-"

Alex laughed, shifting on his feet. "Jack! Please calm down and stop rambling. Please." This shut Jack up, and he looked down. "I'm sorry." Alex laughed again, because Jack was so fucking cute. "Bro It's okay, to be honest I don't have better things to do. I swear, I'm not too mad at you." he punched Jack's shoulder with his last words making him smile as he sighed with relief. "Sorry for rambling. So you wanna come in? I mean you did come all the way over here."

Alex looked behind Jack into the apartment as he still stood in the hall way. "Isn't Sean coming though?"

Jack shook his head, walking away and leaving the door wide open for Alex to let himself in. And he did, because who would ever deny alone time with Jack? No one, unless they were crazy.

"Why not?" He asked, as he entered and closed the door. Jack was already spread out on the couch so Alex took the recliner.

"Who the fuck knows. He called me like five minutes before you got here and told me he wasn't coming anymore. Which is why I was so crazy when I opened the door. I had just got off the phone with him and we were fighting. Now I'm too lazy to call all the guys and tell them they can come. I'm not even in the proper mood anymore so its better." He turned on the television with a shrug, random music videos playing.

"You wanna order pizza?"

"Why is that even a question Barakat?"

He laughed, "True. I'll go call." and jumped up, running to the kitchen. Alex grinned to himself, not missing the sudden ridiculously happy feelings he was getting. He was glad Sean was a stupid asshole that screwed things up, and ditched Jack because that meant more time for him. And Alex liked Jack time, if you couldn't tell.

"Is pepperoni fine?" Jack asked suddenly walking back into the room and going back to his couch.

"Yep, no problem."

Both attentions were turned to the tv which was a gossip talk show commercial going on about Katy Perry's new hair color. "She looks ridiculous." Jack commented, changing it too some scary movie.

"Who even cares? Hey, have you ever dyed your hair?" Alex asked, looking over at him curiously.

Surprisingly he nodded, "Yeah! When I was in high school I use to have blonde highlights."

Alex started laughing, "My God, really." which made him receive a pillow in his face.

"Don't judge the young and naive. Plus, I looked fucking sexy so ha!" he smirked, sitting up and giving Alex a suggestive look.

Honestly, he probably did look fucking sexy. Alex could imagine it, but then again he thinks Jack could pull off anything. "So why'd you get rid of it?"

Jack sighed, looking at the tv, "It was just before I met Sean, and my parents kept telling me he wouldn't go for it. So finally I was fed up with the comments, and dyed it back to normal."

Damn, Sean controlled his life even before he was in the picture. How fucking messed up that was.

Suddenly Alex got an idea, a good idea. He smirked at Jack slyly, and made his way over to the couch. He slung an arm around shoulder and simply said "Let's dye it back."

Alex almost choked on his crust because he was laughing so hard. "Shut the fuck up, like you could do any better." Jack said, but he was laughing just as hard. The two were eating, well devouring, pizza, shirtless, and hair dye slicking their hair up. Jack's phone started blaring, and he jumped up.

"Time for the wash out!" he yelled, running out of the room.

Alex still had another twenty-five minutes before he had to wash his out. The plan wasn't meant to be for Alex to change up his style, but he blames Jack. One comment along the lines of, "I think brunettes are hot." Puppy dog eyes, a wink, and next thing he knew he sat here with dye in his hair. He had wanted to dye it for a while, but he was going to go blonder. A dark, chocolate brown was what he got suckered into today. He's not minding too much though. He liked the new idea.

It was a full twenty minutes later that he heard Jack's voice again. "Are you ready for the grand unveiling!?" he half yelled, Alex could tell he was just on the other side of the wall in the kitchen. "Come out here Barakat. Let's see it." he smiled. Jack took a single step to the side and fucking hell.

I looked fucking sexy so ha!

Looked fucking sexy,

Fucking sexy.


Holy shit.

Alex hadn't imagined it like this. Jack's hair was straightened, messily sticking all around, and blonde streaks poking out of the raven locks just around the back. He kind of wanted to grab Jack's body and fuck him into the wall. He wanted to run his hands through his hair. If he thought Jack couldn't get any hotter, he was damn well wrong. The now extra, extremely good looking older took Alex's silence as a bad thing. His quirky attitude leaving again, exposing that shy Jack everyone knows.

"Does it look bad? I mean I knew that was a bad idea." He shifted, turning red, and looking down.

And Alex wasn't going to play games, because what else was he going to say. Cute, or it looks good just wouldn't be enough.

"Jack you look fucking sexy."

Both guys started laughing as Jack grinned. Sure it was part of a joke, but he could tell Alex kinda meant it.

"Shut up. But come on Lex, we gotta wash yours out now! Let's hope we get the same results." He winked, and Alex pushed him as he got butterflies. It was that stupid nickname. It just got to him.

"Hey Jack, uh. Why do you call me Lex?"

The raven haired man turned, "I don't know. It just came to me one day. You don't mind do you?"

"No. I like it." He loved it actually.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3

You wouldn't believe how much comments make my day,