Status: On pause. Working on others stories

Red Velvet Feelings

When Things Go Wrong We Can Knock It Down

Jack was highly aware that his relationship with Sean was shit. He knew that. He wasn't blind, he didn't pretend. He simply just.. ignored. What relationship is perfect? He's sick of people, especially Martin, telling him to leave the guy. No understands that he just can't. He'll disappoint his parents. Plus, who is he going to run too? No one. There isn't anyone else out there for Jack to have so why should he leave his safety net? Even if it has its holes in it, it's his home. You learn to appreciate what you have, and speaking of Sean. He was late today, Jack's lunch was almost over. At least he came though.

"So Alex, this is Sean! Sean this is Alex."

Alex grinned up at the guy who took a seat across from him, next to Jack, and all he got was small wave.

"It's good to finally meet you. Jack's told me all about you." Alex tried again. Sean had thick, dark, and wavy hair that swooped in the front and piercing blue eyes. He was attractive, Alex will give him that. A lot more attractive then him definitely, which kind of made Alex hate him, but whatever.

He pulled out his phone, "I'm sure he has. Jacky go get me a coffee will you?" he said shortly, not looking up from his phone. Jack frowned looking down, clearly not happy but nodded anyways.

"Do you want anything Lex?" Lex? Did Jack just decide to give him a nickname now? In front of his boyfriend? Not that Alex minded, he didn't at all. The name sounded so cute, and right coming from him. But in front of his boyfriend seemed a little odd. Probably just another pay back tactic if Alex had to guess "No, Thanks though." he said smiling at Jack. He smiled back, looking over at Sean with a little disapproving glare, but got up anyways.

"So Sean, where do you work?"

"So you really do like Jack don't you?" Sean said, ignoring Alex's attempt at conversation and confusing him completely.

"What?"

The blue eyed man smirked at him, "Don't act stupid. I didn't even have to look up to know you blushed when Jack called you Lex." he mocked.

Alex's face burned in embarrassment. He did not blush, Well maybe he did.

"From all the little stories Jack's told me, I put two and two together. I never met you and it obvious you like him. Jack will never know though. Partly because he's just that stupid. Second, he's mine. Mine Only. So back the fuck off, write your stupid little song, and leave Jack alone. He will never be yours."

Alex sat there truly stunned.

Was this guy really spouting all this shit? Venom was so evident in his voice. And it was pretty low of him to demand Jack was his just after he treated him like a slave demanding a coffee. He was way worse then Rian ever described.

Sean's phone started ringing and he picked it up hastily. "Hey babe." he said suddenly looking at Alex, with a deer in headlights expression.

Babe? Ha-ha! He was so fucking busted.

"A-Actually I need to go. I'm with a friend." he hung up the phone not waiting for a response. "My mom." he laughed lightly. Oh now he wants to be nice.

Alex just raised an eyebrow at him and he saw Jack coming back over with Sean's coffee. "Sure it was, Babe." Alex smirked at him, getting blue eyed killer glare in return.

"Here you go." Jack said softly placing the coffee in front of him. "Thank you Baby." Sean said in a sickly sweet tone, giving Alex this smile that meant no good. He suddenly grabbed Jack's arm, bringing his body closer to his and kissing him deeply.

Well isn't that nice. Jealously settling deep in the youngest's stomach. It was when Alex swore he saw tongue that he coughed.

Jack pulled away from him, blushing. Sean giving him one more rough kiss then looking at Alex with smugness radiating from him. Clearly he stated what was his.

"Sorry. So What were you guys talking about?" Jack asked, regaining some happiness from before Sean got there. His boyfriend opened his mouth to talk but Jack cut him off. "oh shit. I have go get back to work. I'm so sorry." Sean sighed and rolled his eyes, "Yeah. I gotta go then. I don't really want this coffee anymore. Bye Jack." he said giving Jack a kiss on the cheek and Alex a glare before walking away.

Jack sighed, looking at the abandoned coffee.

And okay, Alex genuinely felt bad for him. "He's a nice guy." he tried, for the sake of Jack only because that guy was a real duchebag.

"Yeah, sometimes," he coughed quietly, "Hey! Did you hear the new Blink song!?" Jack asked excitedly, changing the subject.

Alex nodded with a grin, glad they weren't going to talk about Sean. "I fucking love it!"

Jack just smiled, looking down at the table. "Me too. Ugh, I have to go back and work on a cupcake order for this huge party. I really don't want too. Are you going to be here long today?" Hope laced his voice.

"Not today, I have to go grocery shopping actually. I'm living on M&M's." Alex joked.

Jack's smiled faded, and he nodded. "Alright. But Evan is coming over to My apartment later and he cooking us all steak and we're having beer. So if you to stop by, I'd want you to."

I'd want you to? Alex's stomach flipped, making a grin appear on his face unknowingly. It probably meant nothing, but that statement meant a lot to him. How unfair is it that Jack can seriously make him feel this way? He has a fucking boyfriend Gaskarth, get it together!

"Well then, I'd really love to."

Jack got up, seriously needing to go now. "Great! I still live in the same place, so you know that right? And I'll text you what time after I talk to Zack."
♠ ♠ ♠
I am very sorry if I disappointed you all with how Sean's character came out.
Comments make my day, so please do so<3