Status: New Chapter should be out soon

Love 2054 Miles Away

Everything Chnages

I looked at them both and gave them a puzzled look. They both just kept staring at me like I was a ghost.

“Noah, come have a seat in the living room we need to have a talk.”

I walked down the stairs and passed them, I walked to the living room and there was two people sitting in the living room.

I recognised them right away, they were my last foster parents we didn’t get along at all I was wondering why they were here!

I sat on the chair farthest from them; the McLane’s sat on the other couch.

“Noah we have decided that having a child in our custody isn’t such a good idea so we have decided that you will be going back to live with the William’s.”

My eyes widened no I didn’t want to go live with them I hated that family, we didn’t get along at all. Mr. Williams gave me the creeps I hated being around him with those eyes that always followed me.

I could feel his eyes on me now; I just knew that if I went to go live with them I think something bad would happen.

“I’m not going to live with them.”

They gave me a dirt look after I said that. “Well it sucks that you don’t have a choice now doesn’t it.” Mr. McLane really liked to make me feel that I was lower than him, he was wrong.

I got up from my seat and headed up stairs. I knew there was one person who would be able to stop this, since I have a feeling the McLane’s didn’t talk to my child care worker.

Sherri took me out of the Williams house since she knew I didn’t feel comfortable around them and she found out that Mr. Williams was hiding a record with children. That got me out of their quickly.

I called Sherri when I got up stairs from a phone in one of the rooms. I told her all about what they had done and to make sure that she would stop them.

A couple of hours I heard the doorbell, I headed downstairs and Sherri was there with a couple of officers. I smiled and knew she would be coming soon. So I packed a bag of all my stuff when I finished talking to her on the phone.

It had the essentials my computer, my phone and the charger, clothes, shoes, make-up, and hair stuff. It also had my favorite books and stuffed animals.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my bags and ran down stairs. Sherri was talking to the Williams and the McLane’s, I smirked and she looked at me as did the other adult’s if that’s what you wanted to call them.

I just wish I could be placed into a family like the Keegan’s someone who would love me and care for me. Maybe I could get lucky and be brought a foster family in a different city so that would mean a new school.

I left the house and put my bags into the trunk of Sherri’s car, and then I got into the passenger side of the car. After a while she got into the driver’s side and we drove off.

“Are you hungry Noah?”

“Yes starving!!”

“Well what do you want to get to eat?”

“Would you mind getting sushi?”

“Nope Sushi sounds just fine, it actually sounds very delicious.”

We headed to the sushi restaurant got some sushi it was really yummy.

“So I talked to a couple of people at the office and there trying to find a house for you to stay at for at least tonight.”

“Sherri theirs something I would like to run by you?”

“Sure darling what is it?”

“Well I was wondering if maybe you would be able to find me a place in the states.”

“Noah I don’t think I will be able to that.”

“Well I was born in America and you got me a placing here, why can’t you get me back there.”

“I’ll see what I can do, if it means that much to you.”

“It really does mean a lot.”

After a while she got a call from someone in her office and we drove for a couple of hours and dropped me off at a family’s home. They weren’t the best they had a bunch of little kids running around; at least they had a place to sleep.

Sherri said she would be back in the morning to bring me to the closest office; hopefully she would be able to find a place closer to Keegan.
When I got to the room they were letting me use for the night I set up my laptop and got lucky that their Wi-Fi didn’t have a lock. I set it up and texted Keegan to come online I just really needed to see his face.

Keegan signed in and it was just so nice to see his face. He smiled at me and I just smiled back.

“It’s so good to see your face.”

“It’s good to see yours too, hey where are you it looks different then your room?”

“Well some stuff happen and I had to be taken out of the McLane’s custody, so I am at a random person’s house for the night. But GUESS WHAT?”

“What?”

“I asked if they could get me into a home in the states so I might be getting closer to you!”

“That’s great, but what sort of stuff happened?”

“Well when I had to go the McLane’s were down stairs with a family that use to foster me the Williams. I was taken out of the Williams since I didn’t trust the male, when I told Sherri she did a background check and he had priors with teenage girls. They were trying to put me off on them, but I called Sherri I was out of there in an hour.”

Keegan had an angry face but it calmed down. I really loved him, I really did.

I guess after I get placed I’ll have to e-mail MTV and let them know of my new location, I’ll also have to talk to Sherri about the school in L.A. Hopefully I can still get in even if it’s under full scholarship.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think?