Status: Eh... Just started. .-.

A Thousand Thoughts of You

Intro

Love. Love is a difficult subject. It is also quite hard to describe. Love comes in different forms. Friendly love, family love, and one of the most amazing; True love. True love is such a beautiful thing. It's the feeling of everlasting happiness, it makes you feel invincible. You feel tingly every time that special someone touches you. You feel so mixed up, in a good way, of course. You feel so many emotions at once; You feel happy, crazy, giddy, and you can't stop smiling.

Although, it's fragile, as well. At any given moment it can end. That's one of the bad sides about it; That it could disappear as quickly as it arrived. Another sad thing about true love is that it doesn't always last forever (Though, some people are lucky enough to have their love last until 'Death do we part'). Sometimes there's some sort of accident in which someone dies and the couple obviously can no longer be together anymore. Other times, someone breaks the other person's heart by doing something absolutely stupid, like cheating.

One of the most fucked up things that can happen is for one of the two, falling out of love. To feel a loss of excitement. To lose the 'spark' in the relationship, and for the other person to still be in love. It's hard. If they break up, one of them will be hurt. If they don't break up, the other one will be miserable without the feeling of true love and happiness. It happens, really, it does. Although, you never think it could happen to you. I also thought it would never happen to me. I was wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Erm, this is the intro to a story that me and Lunalunita are working on, dunno how frequent updates will be... Hope you liked!

This is a Tony Perry and Frank Iero slash pairing, so if you don't like that, then just leave. Don't leave any hateful comments. 'Kay? Bye.

~Pansy XØ