Status: Eh... Just started. .-.

A Thousand Thoughts of You

Tres

Frank's POV

Fuzzy background noises from the television mixed with the occasional cars that drove by, were all I could hear. I stared at greasy, tangled hair and I slowly traveled down to see sad, hallow eyes looking back at me. God, I hate seeing my reflection after a long night...I look like shit.

"Sugar, can you come down here for a minute?" a voice shouted

I took one long, last look at myself, and I quickly ran down the stairs. I found Mama and Peppers curled up together on one end of the couch; Gerard sat on the complete other end of the couch.

"Yeah, Gerard?" I asked

"Matt just called to tell us that all the bands are booked and we'll be leaving in two weeks." he said

"Mmm, that's good." I replied

"Sugar, I'm worried about you; Lately, you've been down." Gerard said

"I'm fine."

"No, you're not. So I was thinking about something..."

"What?" I asked

"You remember when we said that if we aren't married by the time that you're thirty, we'd marry each other?"

"Yeah." I said

"Well, you're thirty and I love you so much that I don't wanna live without you; So Frank, do you want to marry me?"

"Oh my god, yes!" I squealed and jumped on Gerard's lap, accidentally scaring my babies.

"Oops, sorry you guys," I said, "When are we getting married?"

"Um.. I was thinking sometime during the tour." he said

"How 'bout the last show, so we can leave to the honeymoon right away!"

"That's a great idea. I'm so happy to see that sparkle in your eye again." he mumbled

I finally think I won't feel that empty void anymore, hopefully

***

"Sugar, come on. Wake up, we have to meet the other bands."

"Fuck off." I mumbled

"Come on, Frank, don't make me... starve your dogs." he threatened

"You won't."

"Try me, sugar." he said

"Fine." I got up off the bed and quickly got dressed. As soon as I finished, Gerard handed me a cup of coffee and pushed me into the car.

"The dogs..."

"Your mom's coming over to watch them during the tour. I told you that two days ago." he explained

"I knew that." I mumbled. Gerard laughed and started driving towards the studio.

"Gerard, did you tell Ray and Mikey that we're getting married?" I asked

"Not yet, they've been busy with their wives, but I'll tell them soon."

After a few minutes of silence, we finally reached the studio and noticed a group of people in front of the building. We got out of the car and Gerard started talking to everyone else. While Gerard was still busy talking, I noticed a person standing far away from the group; playing with a dog. As I approached closer, the dog turned towards me and launched in my direction.

"Frankenstein, come back!" called the person. I bent down to pick up the little guy and started walking towards his owner.

"Here ya go." I said, as I handed him his dog

"Thanks man. Hey, aren't you Frank Iero from My Chemical Romance?" He asked, pronouncing my last name 'Ee-roh'.

"It's 'Eye-ear-oh' and you are?"

"Oh sorry, I'm Tony from the band Pierce The Veil. We're touring with you guys." Tony said

Soon we started talking about random things, and I found out the ever since he was a child, he's been obsessed with turtles. When he moved a bit, his shoulder brushed slightly against mine, a fuzzy feeling erupted throughout my whole body.

"Hey Frank, there you are. I was wondering where you went." Gerard said, as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Erm, I was talking to Tony, he's in Pierce The Veil." I said

"Hi, it's really nice to meet you guys." Tony said

"Likewise. Frank, we need to get going. We have to head back home to get our bags and then head to the airport." Gerard said

"Oh, okay. Well, it was nice meeting you. We should hang out sometime during the tour." I said

"I would like that."

When Tony said that, Gerard's grip got tighter and it stayed that way until we got into the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! :3 Well, here is chapter 3 and yay! Frankie's in the picture now.
Mm, what do you think about Gerard?
How do you feel about Frank and Tony's first encounter?

~Nita, Ghost, and Pansy Xo