Status: Eh... Just started. .-.

A Thousand Thoughts of You

Cinco

Tony's POV

It's been a couple of days since the incident and every time I get near Jaime, Vic glares at me. How was I suppose to know that they were together!?

Flashback~Couple of hours after the incident

When I opened my eyes, I noticed it was dark and the city lights moved by as we drove. Finding myself leaning against Mike, I heard loud arguing up front.

"Jesus Vic, he was drunk and didn't know what he was doing!"

"Well I bet you enjoyed it!" Vic snapped

"For the love... I had a small crush on his a long time ago, I only love you." Jaime said

"Um, guys, can you keep it down? My head hurts." I groaned

"Oh he's awake now. How about you go back there, do you guys can carry on kissing?" Vic sneered

"Wait what? I kissed Jaime, shit I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay Tony, I know you didn't do it on purpose." Jaime said

"Of course he's okay with it." Vic mumbled

"What's your problem?" I asked

"My problem? My problem is that I found my band mate kissing my boyfriend!" Vic shouted

End Flashback

That was the most awkward moment of my life. All those 'one on one practices' they had with each other finally made sense, I couldn't stop that chill run down my back every time I think about it, now.

"Hey, Tony," I looked up and saw Mike standing by the doorway, "There's a guy named Frank outside, says he wants to talk to you." he said

What is Frank doing here? We kicked off the tour in New York and have been here for two days. I haven't seen Frank unless he was onstage or that Gerard guy is leeching on him. I quickly walked to the bus door and found Frank standing outside awkwardly.

"Hey, Frank."

"Hey, Tony... what the hell happened to your eye?!" he asked

"Umm. . ."

"Tony!" I turned around and saw Jaime running towards me.

"Hi-me, what is it? I asked

Jaime inched closer to me and I could of swore that Frank glaring at Jaime. I felt Jaime's lips graze against my ear.

"You little boy is so jealous right now." he whisper

"Whaa...?"

"So I was right. You're seeing him behind my back!" We quickly turned around and found a pissed off Vic in front of us.

"It's not what you think, Vic." Jaime started

"Shut up, Jaime!" Vic snapped

"Don't talk to Jaime like that, Vic." I shouted

Vic turned to me and pushed me down on the ground. Before I got a chance to get up, Vic jumped on me and started to throw punches at me.

"I fucking hate you!" Vic growled. Damn, Vic can punch. As I tried to block my face, I suddenly didn't feel Vic's weight on me anymore. I slowly sat and found Frank pinning Vic on the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Frank exclaimed

"Get the fuck off of me! I need to break that back-stabbing turtle's face!" Vic screamed

"Nothing is going on, Vic, I was just telling Tony something." Jaime said

"You had a thing for him- "

"For the love of God, Vic! I love you, not Tony. Sure, I had a thing for him in the past, but that doesn't mean I'm leaving you after a drunk kiss with him." Jaime said softly. After Frank saw Vic visibly calm down, he got off him and started walking my direction.

"Are you alright?" Frank asked

"I think I'll survive." I said

"Damn, lets get you inside to clean you up."

As Frank helped me to the bus, I couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt to have him close. He sat me down on the couch and looked around for something.

"Tony, where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall on the right." I mumbled. He quickly scurried off and came back in record time with a wet cloth in his hands.

"Care to explain what happened back there?" he demanded as he roughly pushed the cloth against my face.

"Ow! What the hell did you put on that?" I asked

"Rubbing alcohol. Not tell me what that was about."

"Fine, I accidentally kissed Jaime when I was drunk a couple nights ago." I said

"Uh huh." he said, signalling me to continue

"Vic won't let it go because Jaime used to have a crush on me a while back... Ow! Careful."

"Sorry." he apologized

"Now he thinks I'm trying to steal Jaime away from him." After I was done talking, we stayed silent for the rest of the time.

"And... done."

I looked him right in the eyes and was taken aback at how beautiful they were. I didn't notice how close I was, until I could almost feel his lips on mine.

"Hey Tony!" We quickly jumped back and turned to see Vic standing by the door.

"Ahh... did I interrupt something?" Vic asked

"N-no. I need to get going, bye Tony." Frank said, as he ran to the door

"Look Tony, I'm sorry. I was being a douche bag, it's just..."

"I understand, Vic." I said

"So, you and Frank, huh?"

"There is nothing, he's with someone and I was about to do something stupid." I mumbled

"Oh. Sorry about that, dude.

I nodded and laid on the couch, wishing that I was able to kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there. Sorry for not updating sooner! Although, I'm not even sure that anyone's reading this and actually likes it. . .
It says there are readers but no one's commenting.
So, if this doesn't get any comments, I won't update for a while.

~Nita, Ghost, Pansy XO