Save Me.

six

"What time's your flight?" I asked, situating my head on Abbey's lap. Abbey sucked in a breath and continued running her fingers through my hair. It had been a few months since Abbey first arrived and London and now, she had to go. She had a life, a job she had to get back too. She couldn't just pretend like she didn't.

"I'm taking the red eye flight out at midnight." She replied. Nodding, I sat up and looked over at her.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I whispered. I leaned in for a hug and rested my head on her shoulder.

"I'ts going to be so weird without you."

"You've got Liam and the boys, they'll make sure you're alright." Abbey tightened her arms around me and rested her cheek on top of my head. "Plus, you're getting extra close to Zayn. I don't think you're going to miss me at all."

"They're leaving for tour soon and me and Zayn," I paused and chewed on my lip. "We're just friends."

"Yeah but you want so much more." Abbey smirked and pushed my shoulder lightly. "And the tour thing, even if Zayn doesn't ask you to come, Liam definitely will. He's not going to leave you alone. Plus, on tour, you and Zayn can start making some beautiful babies."

"Abbey!" I gasped, pushing her shoulder. "Maybe you shag your friends but I don't."

"Are you calling me a whore?" Abbey brought her hand up to her chest and dropped her mouth.

"Well, I mean, if the stiletto fits."

-----

"Are you sure you don't want me to come to the airport with you?" I yawned. Abbey chuckled and shook her head before wrapping me in a hug.

"You're just going to fall asleep on the way there." Squeezing Abbey, a tear slid out of my eye and fell onto the back of her shirt. "I'm going to miss my flight if we don't stop hugging."

"Good." I sniffled, pulling away. Abbey sighed and kissed my forehead before turning to Liam. With a wave at the tip of her fingers, Abbey and Liam both disappeared. I choked out a sob and wrapped my arms around myself, standing in the hallway for a few minutes.

"Mas? I thought I heard someone out here." Looking up, I locked eyes with Zayn and wiped my nose.

"Abbey just leave?" I nodded and he opened the door wider, allowing me to slide in. "You gonna be okay?"

"A hug would help." Zayn chuckled and wrapped his arms around my head, my arms sliding up around his torso and burying my face into his shirt.

"You could have all the hugs in the world if it would make you feel better." He whispered. You hugged him tightly for a few minutes before pulling away. "I should really go. It's been a long day." I yawned. As I began to walk out, Zayn grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Why don't you stay here tonight? I'm sure you don't want to be alone in the flat of yours." Looking back to your flat, you shook your head. "Come on, Mas. Let me take care of you."

"You can't take care of me. He'll find me, he always finds me." I mumbled. Realizing what I said, I looked up to Zayn and put my hand over my mouth. "I need to go. Let me go." I rushed, trying to pull my hand from Zayn's.

"Who will find you?"

"Zayn, please." I begged, clawing at his hand. Zayn tightened his grip and pulled me closer to him. "Just let me go."

"Who will find you, Mason? Tell me what's going on." He demanded. I shook my head and fell into his chest. Zayn took a deep breath and held me as close as possible.

"He'll hurt you, Zayn. He'll hurt you and the rest of the boys and I can't let that happen. You mean so much to me." Zayn placed his hand under my chin and forced me to look up at him. He kissed my forehead before placing his own forehead against it.

"You have to trust me, Mas. Nothing is going to happen to me or the boys and I swear on my life, I will never let anything happen to you." Bringing my hand up to his cheek, I leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to his chin.

"Well, first thing you need to know is that my name isn't actually Mason. It's Carson."
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoot!