Status: Active

She's Not Afraid

For years, sixteen year old Charlotte Taylor and her family have moved from city to city, praying every time that it would be the last time they would ever have to see a moving truck again. Charlotte's father was a doctor for the military which required him and his family to constantly move to where ever the army needed him to be. This year the Taylor family have been transferred to Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. The small, and seemingly boring town puts a damper in Charlotte's hopes for a new life there when she expects more of a brighter town. Luckily for her, her opinion of the small town changes when she meets her new co-worker Harry Styles, also known as the curly haired flirt of Holmes Chapel. His dream to become a singer quickly connect the two to become friends seeing Charlotte hopes to become a singer too. But when Charlotte pushes Harry to audition for London's hit show The XFactor, the feelings she's grown to feel may get in the way.

“You know what I’m scared of the most?” He voiced after a moment of silence.

“And what is that?”

“Leaving you." He shyly admitted, his gaze falling down to his shoes before he continued. "Let’s say I do make it through, I won’t be able to see you every day. No more hours at the bakery, no more dinners at your parent’s house. No more this.” He motioned between our bodies, a silence falling upon us once again.