Status: One-shot;;

First Impressions Are Hard to Erase

1/1

Flashback 1
Music was pumping through my veins and I was enjoying every second that was happening. I was in a club, dancing with a good guy and I was having fun. Something that I haven't had in such a really long time.

"Miranda Baker, I didn't know you could do such things." He whispered in my ear. I smiled, reaching behind me and running my fingers through his hair and my ass grinding against his crotch. His hands went to my hips, making me pressed down on him a litte harder. I turned around and looked at him.

"There is a lot of things you don't know about me, honey." I whisper in his ear, the licking the lobe. I heard him moan in my ear and I just smiled. This is exactly what I wanted. I pulled away from him and he pressed his lips against mine. We began to make out heavily.

"Let's get out of here." He said. I smiled, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the door. We both stumbled out the door and called for a taxi. We began to make out in the taxi and the driver told us to atleast keep our clothes on. We arrived at the hotel and we walked normally to his room. He unlocked the door then walked inside and I followed. Once the door was shut, he turned around and slammed me against the door and kissed me roughly this causing me to moan.

"You like that?" He asked. I nodded.

"I can't fucking hear you." He said kissing down to my neck.

"I fucking love it, baby." I moaned. He tore off his shirt and mine.

"Oh Max." I moaned.


Flashback 1 ends.........

Flashback 2

"Kylie, will you sit down please." I said grabbing ahold of my two year old daughter.

"Yes, mommy. I'm sorry." She said. I smiled at her.

"I love you, sweetie but please try to help mommy out." I said kissing her forehead.

"Will do, mommy." She said jumping down off the chair and running into her room. There was a knock of the apartment door. I stood up from my chair and walked over to it.

"Momma Miranda." Jimmy said kissing my forehead.

"Hey honey." I said pulling him into a hug. Jimmy was my best friend.

"Jimmy, Max is being a douche. What's going on?" I heard Craig's voice. I stopped hugging Jimmy and turned around and saw Craig and Max standing there.

"Miranda?" Max asked.

"Max." I said.

"MOMMY." Kylie shouted. Shit.

"Have no fear, Uncle Jimmy is here, toddler Kylie." Jimmy shouted and ran off to Kylie's room. I could hear her giggling and I just stood there.

"You have a daughter?" Craig asked.

"Yeah, she's two years old." I said. Max looked up at me, with horror. I shrugged.

"Craig, would you like to meet her?" I asked. Craig grinned.

"I love little kids." He said. I raised an eyebrow.

"I have a little girl of my own." He said. I nodded then grabbed his hand and pulled him towards Kylie's room. Max just stood there.

"She's got some pretty blue eyes." Jimmy said. I frowned. Max had blue eyes and I had green eyes. After all, I am a Baker.

"I honestly don't know how she has blue eyes." I said.

"Probably from her dead beat dad." Jimmy growled. My stomach sunk. Jimmy knew who the father was but it didn't stop him from saying anything because Craig nor Max knew that Kylie was Max's daughter.

"She's my kid, isn't she?" Max said when I went out into the kitchen to get her sippy cup. I shook my head.

"She doesn't have a father, Max." I said.

"Bullshit, Miranda. We made love two years ago." He shouted.

"Made love, Max? Really? You had sex with me and then left me. We never made love. We weren't ever lovers either." I said.

"So she's my kid. I want custody of her." He said walking toward Kylie's room.

"Fuck off, Max. I'm not letting my daughter go with you. You're not fit to be a father, Max." I shouted running after him, grabbing his hand.

"Don't fucking touch me. You kept my daughter a secret from me. I have two years to catch up with her. If I knew I had a daughter I would of been here. I didn't know me but yet, you fucked me. Does Kylie know her mother's a whore?" Max said pushing me off of him.

"Don't fucking touch my daughter, Green." I shouted running into Kylie's room.

"You mean, our daughter." Max said picking up Kylie.

"Daddy." Kylie said. My heart felt like it melted.


Flashback 2 ends....

Present time...

"Maxwell Scott Green, do you take Miranda Renee Baker..." the Preacher asked. I was getting married to Max Green, bass player for Escape The Fate.

"I do." Max said smiling.

"And do you, Miranda Renee Baker take Maxwell Scott Green." the Preacher asked. I smiled at him as tears feel from my eyes.

"I do." I said.

"I now pronouce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride. Congratulation Mr. and Mrs. Maxwell Green." the Preacher said. Max lifted up my veil and pulled me close, kissing me with so much passion.

"Where too, Mr. Green?" I asked smiling at him.

"Where ever you want, Mrs. Green." He said grabbing my hand and we ran out of the building, out to the car. We turned around and waved to everybody. I was officially Mrs. Miranda Renee Green.
♠ ♠ ♠
This sucked a whole lot. I'm sorry but I still hope you liked it enough. :D