Sequel: Like Lint

The HB in Charge

Competition

"You must be new here, my name's Henri." she said, stopping a few feet in front of the boy who stepped back immediately.

"'Kyle." the boy muttered and entered the office. Henri stared after him in shock. He hadn't even looked at her! He had just stared at his ugly black shoes and growled his name at her. She pursed her lips and turned just in time to see Yvette laughing at her with some other girls. But as soon as they noticed her looking they dispersed and Marley came to stand beside Henri.

"Wow, looks like he doesn't like you." she said, in a much too cheerful voice. Henri glowered at her, and started walking to her class.

"Shut up, smoothie girl." she barked over her shoulder, causing a few people to laugh and Marley to blush furiously. Just the other day, someone had posted a video of Marley's smoothie altercation on YouTube and now the whole school new about it.

Despite common suspicions, Henri hadn't done it, Cassie had. And in doing so she had earned herself the rank of Future HB in Charge by Henri herself. Marley had stared at her in shock but hadn't dared said anything, no need to embarrass herself even further.

"I'm going to class, then I'm going to Forever Young to get that cute silk dress that I saw. So meet me at my car okay?" Henri said while walking away.

"B-but I have a really important test second period!" Marley protested and Henri turned to roll her eyes at her.

"Who cares? You're going to fail anyway."

* * *
"I saw that new kid talking to Georgia Tin, in homeroom!" Cassie reported to Henri, who was in one of the dressing rooms trying on multiple silk dresses.

"Oh?" Henri responded as she eased out of a bright orange dress.

"Yeah, that brace faced bitch was all over him! She was blushing and giggling and everything! As if a girl like her could ever get anyone!" Yvette snickered

Outwardly Henri was smiling and laughing with the girls but inwardly she was seething. Georgia Tin? He could chat it up with that hideous snaggle toothed cow, but not her?

"Oh, she won't be laughing for long." she murmured,

* * *
"So, uh...What did you want to talk about, Henri?" Georgia asked in her irritating nasally voice. Henri beckoned her closer, so that they stood nose to nose.

"Georgia," she sighed placing her hands on her hips. "You know you can't win against me right?"

Georgia's eyes widened when she realized what the whole meeting was about. Over the past few weeks she had been getting closer and friendlier with Kyle Jacobs the new kid. She had completely ignored the signs and now Henri Tyson was pissed off at her.

"I- Uh," she stammered, jamming her hands into her pockets.

"Break it off with him." Henri said suddenly, moving in closer, her teeth bared like a wolf. "Now."

"What? I don't want to!" Georgia barked, surprising Henri and herself.

Henri blinked and squinted at her as if she was had just imagined Georgia's outburst and wanted to make sure, it was just a figment of her imagination.

"Excuse me?"

"I-I don't want to, Kyle likes me for me and I like him, so no. I'm not going to break up with him, and he doesn't like you-

Henri lost it, she drew her hand back and unleashed her bottled up fury onto the other girl, just as the classroom door opened revealing Marley, Kyle and Mr.Mason.

* * *
Earlier that day
"I'll see you after class okay?" Kyle said smiling at his new girlfriend, Georgia Tin.

Georgia grinned, not even attempting to cover her mouth to hide her braces. She was just too happy. Not just because she finally had a boyfriend, but because he was the nicest and most perfect guy she had ever met. He talked to her when no one else did and he partnered with her everyday in chemistry class.

What made him even more perfect was that he didn't like Henri or any of her pack. He had brushed Henri off on the first day and shot down Yvette and Cassie when they tried to make their moves on him.

Then he had talked to her. She had been so surprised. At first she thought he was just pranking her but then she got to know him and they had just hit it off. She had soon found herself doodling "Kyle + Georgia 4ever" in her notebook, and when he happened to see it, he had been completely cool with it.

She sighed closed her eyes and sighed happily as she practically skipped to her class. Upon opening them she nearly screamed at the top of her lungs.

Marley Owens, Henri's second in command and best friend was standing in front of her, with her arms crossed and a scowl sitting on her face.

"Georgia Tin?" she demanded

"Yes?" Georgia squeaked

"Come with me, I have something to tell you." Marley stated, grabbing her arm and dragging her behind her.

"Wait I have class!" Georgia protested

"What I have to tell you is more important then your stupid class." she barked "Henri, is planning to get you alone and beat you up, later today."

Georgia's eyes widened in horror. "Why?" she whispered, even thought she already knew. Man did she know.

Marley rolled her eyes, "Yeah, I'm not going to answer that. I will however, tell you what to do."

"Why are you even helping me?" Georgia asked curiously.

* * *
Even earlier that day
Marley had to admit that trying to boss Henri around at the mall the other day was not a good idea. But that didn't give Henri a right to just-- Screw her over!
She fumed as she watched Yvette and Cassie giggle and gossip with Henri as they sipped smoothies. They even had the audacity to joke about Marley's incident while they ordered!

When she returned to school from Henri's dress spree, she rushed to class, hoping that Mr. Mason would still let her take the test.

"Mr. Mason, I am so sorry-

"Save it, Ms. Owens." her teacher drawled, typing away at his computer. "I saw you and your friends drive away an hour ago."

Her heart sunk and she stared miserably at her shoes. "I-

"But you didn't look very happy." He interrupted, glancing up at her for the first time.

So she found herself telling him everything, about Yvette, Cassie, the new kid, Georgia and Henri.

Oh especially Henri.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end. :D