Status: Picking up where I left off.

Besitos

Chapter 2 - And I Can't Wait Just To See You Again

It's been almost a month since the guys left for tour but they will finally be home in a couple days. They're supposed to be in San Diego for a couple weeks before leaving on their headlining tour with Sleeping With Sirens. I can't wait to finally see them again, especially Mike.

~*~ A COUPLE DAYS LATER ~*~
The guys are finally flying home today! I rolled out of bed and jumped in the shower quickly to get ready. Mr. And Mrs.Fuentes have been planning a small BBQ at their house and thought it'd be great to surprise Mike. I got out the shower and took out my ripped skinnies, my Pierce The Veil tank, and my black Vans from my closet.
I glanced at the clock, "Ten thirty-five already. The guys should be home in a few hours.. oh fuck!"
I hadn't checked my phone all morning, Mike probably drowned my phone in texts already. I threw on my clothes real quick and searched my bed for my phone. Sure enough I had 5 new texts. I opened the ones form Mike first,
Good morning baby can't wait to see you again :) <3
I smiled and scrolled down.
Hey baby wake up!I'm packing up and heading out.I miss you see you soon.love u!
"he's so cute."
I read the most recent one,
I'll be landing in a couple hours!
I felt butterflies explode in my stomach as I opened a text from Vic,
Hey baby it's Mike.. I'm on my flight NOW WAKE UP I MISS YOU TOO DAMN MUCH! -love Mikey<3
I felt myself blush. It had been almost a year since we met and I still felt the butterflies whenever I heard his name or was around him, he's all I ever wanted. I opened a text from Mrs.Fuentes,
Morning Mari we're starting the prepare for later.can't wait to see you sweetheart.
She was such an amazing woman, I love her as if she was my own mother. I let my hair dry and put in a messy bun since my hair is wavy I didn't have to curl it ever. I grabbed my keys and headed out. My roommate wasn't home so I didn't have to worry about making noise. Before I left I replied to Mike's texts,
GOOD MORNING! I miss you so much, can't wait to see you again.love you!<3
I made my way to the Fuentes house which was maybe 30 minutes away. Mrs.Fuentes told me to hide my car in the garage so Mike would think I wasn't there. It was only 11:30am when we started to set up the backyard and cook. I decided to take a break when my phone vibrated, it was Mike.
Hey babe my flight landed.I'll be at my parents house today for a BBQ..think you can make it.
I smiled and heard Mrs.Fuentes, "Mikey huh?"
I looked up, "Yeah he asked me about coming over."
She thought for a moment, "tell him you're working tonight."
I never thought of that idea.
"Mari, I'm going to get ready. Can you bring the cooler out for me please? Oh and they should be here soon so be ready to hide."
I laughed and she went inside. I stared at my phone for a moment a began to type..
Sorry babe I have to work :(
I put my phone away and brought the cooler outside. I was starting to feel a bit anxious so I decided to try and relax until I heard Mrs.Fuentes yell.
"Mari hide they're here!"
I ran inside the house and hid in the bathroom in the hallway leaving the door halfway open. I checked my phone to see Mike's last text,
:( I'm free tomorrow so we better do something or I'm kidnapping you ;)
Just then Mrs.Fuentes came and motioned me to come out. I felt butterflies again as in walked towards everyone cautiously. I put my finger over my lips when the boys noticed me, thankfully they didn't make it obvious. I stood on my tip-toes and put my hands over Mike's eyes.
"Guess who?"
He turned around giving me a huge hug and twirled me around. I felt tears roll down my cheeks and suddenly realized how much I've missed him. It felt like it was just us two in the room.
"I missed you so much."
I buried my head in his chest. I heard everyone in the room cheer and we separated. He held my my face up, wiped my tears with his thumb.
"I missed you too baby."
He gave me a long kiss as everyone started to make their way to the backyard.

"You fucker I thought I was going to have to wait another day to see you."
He frowned and I kissed him again. I could feel him smile then he lightly bit my lip. He grabbed my hand a dragged me outside. We spent the afternoon chatting about tour, eating, and dancing. It was around 2am when a few people began to leave. Me and Mike were pretty tired so we said our goodnights and went to his old room. We didn't realize Vic was following us until Mike picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Hey i better not hear you two tonight. Keep it clean!"
We all laughed.
Mike yelled, "fuck off Vic," and closed the door.
He threw me on the bed and crawled over me. It had been a while since it was just us two. He started to kiss my neck and slide his hand up my shirt but a familiar voice broke the silence.
"Mike I need the keys to the condo me and Hime are crashing there."
They knocked, "yo Mike!"
He got up and slid the keys from under the door and jumped back into bed. I sat on his lap and kissed his neck lightly sucking on it, occasionally. He pinned me on the bed and took my shirt off. He began to kiss my chest and made his way down to my hips. I unbuttoned my pants and took them off along with my panties. He kissed my inner thigh, teasing me, until he reaches the peak of it all. A small moan escapes from me making grab a handful of the sheets. I arch my back and unhook my bra. He kisses me as I feel him inside me. He slowly grinds his hips and I, again, moan loudly. His pace picks up as he moans and whispers my name. Our breathing becomes heavy and uneven. I put my arms around his neck and he bangs me harder making me scream and groan his name along with a couple of curse words. I bit my lower lip enjoying every second of it.
He moans, "oh god Mari!"
I grind against him and yell his name.
"I love you." he says.
I moan loudly gripping the sheets and say, "I love you too."
He bites his lower lip as he stares into my eyes.
"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I yell.
He bangs into me harder knowing what's next. Once we've reached our climax we lay in bed cuddling and the only noise filling the room is the music and laughter. Eventually we fell asleep forgetting about about everything else.