Hold On Till May

The beginning

Nicolles POV
As I run out of Flavias house crying I hear footsteps behind me and I instantly knew it was Tony. As soon as I felt his hands around me I jerked back, got in my car, and went home. I went home, straight to my blade. I haven’t cut in a while but this time, deeper. I get in the tub to cut it relaxes me as I cut. Around my 7th deep cut feel dizzy, in pain (I wanted pain though), I saw white light and then everything started to fade away as I bleed out of my wrist and thighs in my bath tub, drowning in a pool of blood. I wake up in the hospital and I goes from then. I should probably tell you what happened before any of this.
~~~~~~~~~
Me and my parents always got into ridiculous fights but this one was serious. We began to yell at each other viciously and before either of us can throw the first punch, my best friend Flavia storms into the house, grabs me and pulls me into my room. My face is still red as can get. “What was that all about?!” Flavia yells at me. “When I asked to go to your birthday party, which I shouldn’t even have to ask to go she got all bipolar and started shit!” I yell back. Flavia rubs her head stressfully and says “You’re moving in with me, let’s go.” She demands. I don’t argue as she starts to pack up my stuff and I throw my face into the nearest pillow on my bed. When she’s done packing up my stuff we walk out of my room and she goes downstairs and I follow behind. As we’re about to leave through the door my mom shouts “Where are you two going?!” Flavia gets really angry and shouts back “Ms. Cutter you have to start treating your daughter with a lot more respect and freedom! She is going to turn 21 in about 2 weeks! I’m turning 21 in 3 days! We can do whatever we want and you have NO say in this. She’s moving in with me.” Then we walk out the door leaving my mom with a startled face. I was happy that one of us finally stood up to her.
Wait, before any more of this I have to give you some information about myself. My name is Nicolle Cutter and my best Friends name is Flavia Rodriguez. We have known each other since 2nd grade and best friends ever since. I lived in San Diego my whole life now and it’s been great despite the fact that I’ve had to live with my parents. I’m 20 turning 21 in about 2 weeks August 31st. Flavia is turning 21 in 3 days, the 20th. I have dealt with self-harm for a long time now and Flavia was always there for me, and no one else. I have 1 brother, Max that is about 2 months old and 2 sisters Courtney, 14 years old and Samantha, 17 years old. Well this is enough about me back to the story.
When we arrived to Flavias house about 20 minutes away from my old house she and I plopped down on the bed and quickly fell asleep. We woke up the next day at about 1 pm. She got a call from someone named Hi-me. She answered it and immediately yelled out “Hime Time!!!” and continued to walk out into the back yard as I settle my stuff in an extra room she had in her apartment. She walked back in with a huge smile on her face. I wondered about what so I asked why she was so happy. She responded “We are going clubbing tonight! With my 4 very close friends” She smiled. “Well ok this is going a bit fast but whatever, who’s this Hi-Me you seem so happy about?” I asked. She said “Oh just this guy I’ve liked for a while now…” I yelled out “OH MY GAWD I DIDN’T KNOW YOU LIKED SOMEONE TELL ME MORE ABOUT HIM!” She went on and on about how perfect he was and I was excited to meet him and the other 3 guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys liked it! Comment to let me know what you think! c: