Hold On Till May

Jaks

It was about 10 pm when Flavia recived a call from Hi-Me saying to go to some club called Jaks and we were already ready to leave so as soon as she hung up we were on our way there. When we got there Flavia left my side to go give some guy with a lot of puffy like hair, about 5’11, tan and really funny. “Hi-me I want to introduce to my best friend Nicolle. Nicolle Hi-Me, Hi-Me Nicolle.” We shook hands and he even hugged me and then walked inside the club. As they walked I followed behind leading me to 3 very attractive men.
One had nice brown curly hair, he was short wearing a Drop Dead shirt with some skinny jeans ripped at the knees. Flavia went to introduce me to him “Vic! I’d like you to meet my friend Nicolle, Nicolle this is Vic” I said Hello in a very shy manner. He responed “ Hi Nicolle! It’s very nice to meet you! Flavia has said some really cool stuff about you” Woah. What? Flavia talked about me? Ok, that’s a first. I responded “Oh cool!” before I could get anything else out of my mouth she takes me to another guy covered in amazing tattoos, really big gauges, nice soft looking hair that I to fight the urge to feel it, a jedi braid, and the most amazing smile, the biggest brown eyes I have ever seen too. He was perfect. “H-Hi” I said sounding mental. He laughed and replied Hello shyly too. Flavia said “Tony meet Nicolle, Nicolle meet tony” We started to talk about how amazing turtles and star wars was. He was so perfect in my eyes. After that Flavia decided she let me meet the last band member on my own. She pointed at some guy covered in tattoos, with cool lip piercings and long hair that reached about his shoulders. I began to talk to him and found out his name was Mike and was really into harry potter.
“Would you like a drink?” He asked. “Yes please” I responded sounding like an innocent little girl. “What kind?” He asked “Surprise me.” He poured vodka and some green liquid in a red cup and handed it to me. After I took my first sip he seemed surprised. “wow not even a cough or anything? Wow..” I smiled and so did he. Before I knew it I was drunk as fuck. I decided to go talk to Tony and Vic. “Woah calm down on the drinks” Vic said and I laughed.
Suddenly Tony and I locked eyes and just stood there staring at each other like it was nothing. Vic realized that something was up “I’m gonna leave you two alone” he said. As soon as he left I felt Tony’s soft lips connect with mine, I knew Flavia and everyone else was watching but at this moment I didn’t care. All I cared about and wanted at that very moment was Tony. I might have been drunk but it was still something. Tony broke the kiss, grabbed my hand, and we ran outside. He asked me for my car keys, without a second thought I gave them to him. He drove knowing I was drunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i really suck a writing so i hope you guys like it c: Recommend and subscribe maybe? c: and yes i know this is a reallyyyy shirt chapter but wutevss