Hold On Till May

Tonyphernelia

Tony drove us to his apartment and almost immediately he leaned down to kiss me. The kiss grew deeper by the second. We made our way to his bed which seemed almost impossible because neither of us wanted to break the kiss. We continued to kiss on his bed as Tony made his way on top of me and both of our shirts were off quickly. He started to unbuckle my pants so I started to take his pants off too. Soon, we were both naked. I was started to have doubts but Tony had already put himself inside me and there was no going back. I couldn’t help but let out a loud moan. This went on for a while longer until we both stopped and were laying down on our backs panting heavily. “Wow…that was just amazing wow” Tony said. I chuckled and went on to kiss him. What was meant to be a peck on his lips turned into another deep kiss but I broke it off. I told him I was tired so he just held me in his arms and fell asleep.
I woke up with a really bad hangover. “Fuck” I whispered. I realized I was Flavias ride home; Tony came in and knew what I was thinking about. “She’s probably at Hi-Me’s place, she’s alright” he said. I let out a sigh of relief.
All of a sudden I feel a wave of nausea and run to the bathroom to throw up. I look back and see Tony holding my hair back. I chuckled at this. “Do you have and extra tooth brush I can use?” I ask. He looks in a drawer and takes a tooth brush out. I say thanks and brush my teeth almost immediately. He offers some breakfast and I saw yes please like the good girl I am.
Tonys POV
Oh my god. She’s looks so cute while she’s eating. She seems a little self-conscious though; I wouldn’t see how, she’s beautiful. How am I supposed to tell her what happened last night? I feel so bad about doing it, but she just seemed so happy, drunk yes, but happy. I couldn’t ruin that. I haven’t even officially asked her to be my girlfriend and were going on tour soon and we just had sex. That seems so meaningful to me. I don’t know what to do but I think now telling her what happened would be best. BUT Right now what I really need to know is to see if what happened last night meant anything to her. “Hey Nicolle?” I said “Yes Tony”, “did what happened last night mean anything to you? Any of it?” “um-um I-” she said “or was it just sex? Meaningless plain sex?” i asked “no no I definitely meant something! I just-” she replied “alright just call me when you find out ok?” I kissed her forehead then left. It seemed kind of rude but I just couldn’t think of the fact how it could have just been drunken sex to her when it meant so much to me.
Nicolles POV
I can’t believe he just left like that. I just couldn’t find the right words to say. The sex and kissed actually meant a lot to me, I just didn’t know how to tell him. Seeing him just walk out like that hurt me. Especially with all of his stuff around me I know I’ve only known him for a day, but we just had something. I don’t know what but something. I needed someone to tell this to, but whom? Flavias at Hi-Me’s place so I guess only Mike and Vic so I went over to their place.
♠ ♠ ♠
okokkokokokok so all of the chapters are going to be short but i will update as soon as i can. so yeah the LONGEST wait would probably be like a week. the shortest would be like a couple hours c: okok so leave me feedback like if you like the story and whatnot on my tumblr the url is piercetheveilok or comment here! c: recommend and subscribe maybe? :3