Hold On Till May

Chapter 4

It took me about 10 minutes to make it to Mike and Vic’s apartment. I knocked on the door and as soon I saw Vic open the door I burst in tears. He immediately help me in his arms and made me feel better. “What happened” He asked. “Me and-and Tony had sex and he j-just left me in his apartment all a-alone” I responded barely able to get the words out of my mouth. I knew that it wasn’t that big of a deal but it still hurt me even though we barely knew each other. I never knew that Vic was like this since Flavia only gave me like 5 seconds to talk to him. He was really nice and gentle with me, I had to fight the urge to kiss him, but what about me and tony? I don’t even know.
~~~~~~~
I decided not to kiss him, but instead he kissed me. Victor Vincent Fuentes just kissed me and I just had sex with Tony Perry and I only met them yesterday. I’m such a slut. As we keep on kissing the kiss grows deeper and deeper but I know this isn’t right. I broke the kiss. Vic smiled at me then just held me in his arms, which is exactly what I was asking for. I fell asleep in Vic’s arms quickly.

I woke up in a bed with a monkey bedspread, I guess it was Vic’s room and he took me up here last night. I went downstairs to find Vic asleep on the couch. I went and shook him awake. When he woke up he looked up at me and smiled. “Hey” he said in a sleepy voice, “Morning” I responded. He got up and handed me milk and cereal. “No bowl?” I said sarcastically. He chuckled and handed me a bowl. I ate some cereal then told him I had to go check up on Flavia.
~~~~~~~~
When I got back to Flavias apartment I found her sleeping on the couch with a beer bottle in her hands. She must have been drinking with Hi-Me. I tried to wake her up but she just moaned and rolled over to fit better on the couch. I went upstairs to my room and immediately thought of Tony. I don’t know but I did. I got onto my bed and cried myself to sleep even though I had just woken up.

I feel some ones hands shaking me awake so I look up to see Flavia with some dinner, I was 8pm, dinner time. I ended up telling Flavia everything that happened between Tony, Vic and I. “wow Nicolle you’re such a slut.” She said jokingly. I laughed “Nicolle, you’ll be fine just have some time away from either of them ok? I hope you feel better” Flavia said. I nodded. Flavia then walked out of the room looking kind of weird.

Flavias POV
I felt kind of bad because I never really was good at giving advice, but I really do hope Nicolle gets better. I actually have my own problems to I don’t even know. I began to think about everything that happened last night. I guess I drank way too much since I have no idea what happened. All I remember is drinking that one last shot and then boom, don’t remember a thing. I’m going to go over Hi-Me’s place and ask.
♠ ♠ ♠
Umm so yeah this is the 4th chapter c: things get kind of mixed up and whatnot so yeah i hope you guys like it c: