Hold On Till May

The possible baby

I showed up at Hi-Me’s apartment around 5 minutes later. I knocked and he answered almost immediately “Hey” he said. “What happened last night?” I asked. “welllll you got drunk, took me to your apartment and we had sex pretty much” he answered. “well that’s just ok” I smiled. Before I knew it his soft lips touched mine and the kiss began to get faster and faster then suddenly were both on his bed. He put on a condom first then he made his way on top of me and pulled my shirt off and I pulled his off. I began to unbuckle my bra then began to take his pants off. My short arms couldn’t pull his pants all the way down, Hi-Me chuckled at this and pulled them down on his own. As we continued to kiss the put himself inside me. He moaned at this pleasure and a couple minutes I moaned really loud, it was embarrassing but I could help it. We did that a while longer then we stopped both laying on our backs breathing heavily and loudly.
~~~~~~~~~
“Fuck!” I yell out. I just remembered that I switched from the pill to the shot about a week ago when it took 3 weeks to function correctly. “What?” Hi-Me asked. “um um weeeeellll I moved from the pill to the shot about a week ago, fuck my fucking life!” I yelled. Hi-Me was so surprised he couldn’t move. “Well if were confessing right now,…” he looked down ashamed. “what happened?” I asked. “well it might have broke..” he said still looking down. “what broke…?” even though I knew what it was I had to ask “the condom…” he said looking ashamed. “if it broke its not might either it did or it didn’t!” I yelled. He looked startled and managed to answer “It did..” he kind of whispered “WHAT THE FUCK HI-ME? THAT’S NOT SOMETHING YOU HIDE FROM ME. HI-ME YOU BETTER GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW!” I yelled. I felt kind of bad but he seriously did something wrong. He started to walk out of the room and when he got the around the 3rd stair he stopped and sounded like he was turning around.

“You know what? No. I’m not leaving. Flavia that right there could be OUR child and I’m not going to leave it alone. I’m going to be here for him.” Hi-Me said. “Hi-Me if you don’t get the fuck out right now you will regret it deeply.” I said very angry. “No Flavia you can hurt me all you want I’m not leaving you.” Hi-Me said. “Hi-Me Alberto Preciado god have mercy on you if you don’t leave right this instant” I yelled. “No Flavia I’m staying here.” I didn’t even say anything I just threw myself into his arms and cried and cried. “It’ll be ok Flavia it’ll be ok” Hi-Me said.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hi-Mes POV
Oh my gawd I feel like such an ass. I should have told her before I did anything else. I feel so terrible but I have to stay even if I can’t of don’t want to I will. “Flavia I’m not leaving. I’m going to take responsibility for what I did.” I said and she nodded. I’m going to love this child like I love Flavia. I wanted to make her feel better so I leaned down to kiss her. We kissed and kissed for so long that we had to take breaks to take in some air. Oh go this is amazing. I’m so glad that I’m having a baby with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
okokok so here is le 5th chapter :D i hope you guys liked it!! <3 leave me feedback or comments sor whatever either on tumblr (piercetheveilok) or comment here! recommend and subscribe maybe? :3