Hold On Till May

Not again

Nicolles POV
It’s been 2 weeks since I’ve seen Tony. I realized that and suddenly got really sad, but fortunately the TV was on so I could distract myself with some SpongeBob and ice cream. I hear a knock on the door and hope its Tony, get nervous and panic but I manage to call out “come in!” Vic enters through the door. I’m surprised yet very happy. “Hey” Vic says “What’s up?” I replied. “coming to check up on you, have you been doing ok?” he asked. “well.. I’ve been ok I guess” I lied. I’ve felt terrible these past few days. “good, I brought you soup!” Vic said excitedly. “yay, come over here let’s eat” I said. We ate and talked for what seemed like minutes were hours.

Vic called it a night about at 6 am. “Well feel better Nicolle, bye!” He said as he was about to walk out the door. “Bye v-” I got a huge wave of nausea and ran to the bathroom in time to throw up. Vic was standing outside the bathroom with a huge worried look on his face. “Nicolle, I think you need to talk to Tony” He said. I kind of knew what he was talking about but I asked anyway. “why?” I asked. “well it’s been 2 weeks since you guys had sex and now you’re having morning sickness” I became very sad but I could hold the tears in. “ok, can you bring Tony over later?” I asked. Vic left with a promise to bring told over when I woke up.
~~~~~~~
“Nicolle, Nicolle wake up” Said someone shaking me awake. I slowly open my eyes as the lights were on and it was very bright. When I get my eyes open I wake up to see Tony beautiful face. “Morning Nicolle” he said “Morning Tony” I chuckled. “I brought breakfast! Captain Crunch ok?” he asked “My favorite!” I exclaimed. I chuckled as Tony made me cereal. Finally Tony said “Here you go miss lady” Miss lady, oh gawd. As he handed me the plate he kissed my forehead. He was perfect. I ate as I watched TV then Tony suddenly asked “Nicolle, this might be kind of weird but when was the last time you had your period?” That was unexpected. I thought about it a while before I answered. “um, well it was the night before you guys went to Florida about 2 weeks ago.” “no that was July 28th” he said. I counted the days from July 28th. “I’m late” I whispered. Vic was right. “Nicolle, I think we need to get you some pregnancy tests” he said. I nodded and we both ran to the car to get to Walgreens to get some. We got two to be sure. The second we got inside I ran to the bathroom to go take the tests.

Me and Tony waited for 3 minutes for it, which seemed like 3 hours. When it dinged me and Tony looked at each other nervously. He nodded which signaled to check the tests. As I lift it up, it leaves me and Tony with mixed emotions. Emotions filled with anger, sadness, confusion. I just found out that I was pregnant, with a guy that I met only a coupke weeks ago. Yes, he’s lovely but that doesn’t make it ok. “What happened?” I asked. “I have no fucking idea” Tony said burying his face in his hands. I burst into tears as I fall on the floor. I feel Tony’s hands around me trying to help me up but its useless. I’m useless. Tony decided to sit on the floor with me. “Nicolle, its going to be ok.” He puts his fingers to my chin to lift me head up, looks into my eyes and kisses me softly. This was perfect, he was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
okokokok um hi. yeah. tell me if you guys like it!